Trump has the virus

He's basically being transfered to another hospital 10 minutes away purely for optics. He's going to remain under 24/7 medical care He just gets to infect more people because ... MAGA!
Wait, you mask lovers tell us that wearing a mask prevents the virus from spreading. Him and everyone with him will be wearing a mask. You can't have it both ways.

There's about 55 million senior citizens in the United States, I'm not sure "don't worry about it" is an appropriate blanket statement.
But he didn’t say “don’t worry about it” he said “don’t be afraid of it”

What is that lovely phrase you like to use so much? Oh yeah... words matter.

Recognizing a danger, especially to the at risk group as you brought up, and responding accordingly is not the same thing as being fearful of it.

So now parse away!

There's about 55 million senior citizens in the United States, I'm not sure "don't worry about it" is an appropriate blanket statement.
I'm not worried about it. Haven't been worried about it. Hell, I live in a city of 40,000 people and work with 200 employees and I've still yet to meet anyone that has had it. 🤷‍♂️

People get sick
People die
Do people sit around and worry every waking minute about dying of cancer? Car accident? Flu?
I don't disagree with this post, but we knew absolutely nothing about this virus when it arrived and now we know much more, but our knowledge about it is still evolving. You can live a lifestyle where you can avoid things that cause cancer. Car accident????? My goodness, you are brilliant

I don't disagree with this post, but we knew absolutely nothing about this virus when it arrived and now we know much more, but our knowledge about it is still evolving. You can live a lifestyle where you can avoid things that cause cancer. Car accident????? My goodness, you are brilliant
Right we do know more and we know younger people and healthy people have nothing to worry about. We know the mask is worthless. Have you libs ever wore a mask during a bad flu season?

Lockdowns slow our ability to get to herd immunity. And WTF, obviously a weak vaccine would be undesirable, but who is out here talking about a weak vaccine? Why did the subject of a weak vaccine even pop up?

Explain herd immunity for covid.

VN Store

Back