Trump has the virus

Don't be afraid of covid....

So therefore no reason not to release all of his records, ALL of them, for the last three days, amirite? If no reason to fear it, let's see the records.
Doesn't everybody stay three consecutive nights in a hospital when they aren't really sick? Just had my gallbladder removed. I was in the hospital for a total of 8 hours.

"I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I'm the cult of personality
I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
I'm the cult of personality"

Record states old fat man beat covid rather easily. Next case.
Rather easily, huh? Once again, the record states that old fat man spent three consecutive nights in the hospital. I've never spent three consecutive nights in a hospital in my entire life. I'm 47.

This meltdown over POTUS receiving top-notch medical care, being released from the hospital after only three days, and returning to work less than a week after being diagnosed with CCV is absolutely next level.

Quite a few people need to shut down the internet, go outside to get some fresh air, and do a little reflection before further commenting on the situation. You look like a bunch of damn fools.

This meltdown over POTUS receiving top-notch medical care, being released from the hospital after only three days, and returning to work less than a week after being diagnosed with CCV is absolutely next level.

Quite a few people need to shut down the internet, go outside to get some fresh air, and do a little reflection before further commenting on the situation. You look like a bunch of damn fools.
This is funny. After only three days? Like that's nothing.

VN Store

Back