Trump has the virus

AirVol, are you feeling somber this evening?

People choose to drink. No one chooses to die from a virus.
If you are a server or bartender, it would a appear that you have the same level of responsibility to the public about alcohol that you are wanting to put on Trump with regards to COVID back in February.

Only difference is that the info Trump had in February was flawed, while the data on the dangers of alcohol are fully established.

Good think the Catholic Church and the Pope arent “capitalist” 😂😂😂

It is a good think for sure. All heads of religion are like the Trump meister. Grifters operating under the theatre of your fear of a hereafter without them and your “higher power” God, Buddaf, allah and Dotard

Generations of attempted societal control handed down from one holder of the collection baskets to the successor

We should probably focus the numbers toward the survival rate of the most venerable population now. The high risk people. Move foreword and not backwards.
We should have been focusing on the most high risk people from the very beginning... not shutting down the entire country and having these aggressive cops enforcing mask mandates.

Reactions: 825VOL and VolStrom
If you are a server or bartender, it would a appear that you have the same level of responsibility to the public about alcohol that you are wanting to put on Trump with regards to COVID back in February.

Only difference is that the info Trump had in February was flawed, while the data on the dangers of alcohol are fully established.
Let me answer for passed out dinkin .... "How dare you"

They should just avoid shutting down. Let's see how bad it gets, right?
Shutting down is essentially pushing down on a beachball under water. Or probably a better analogy is shaking up a coke bottle and then slowly twisting the top.

All you are doing is dragging out the inevitable.

Probably would have been substantial. I still would have applauded it.

If a communist powerhouse is halting its own economy, then it certainly raises cause for concern. Don't act like your red thong wouldn't get in a bunch if Putin shut down his factory productions countrywide amidst a mysterious outbreak of a contagion.
I call ********.

Communists do what communists do, just like viruses do what they do. I thought we lived in the land of the free, don't tread on me and these colors don't run?

Last edited:
Shutting down is essentially pushing down on a beachball under water. Or probably a better analogy is shaking up a coke bottle and then slowly twisting the top.

All you are doing is dragging out the inevitable.
Look at what is happening to New York. De Blasio and Cuomo are going to bankrupt the state and shut down half of their businesses.

Stephen Miller has it, Trump has turned the WH into a nursing home...quite literally the safest place in America pre Trump.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Look at what is happening to New York. De Blasio and Cuomo are going to bankrupt the state and shut down half of their businesses.
I think early on, I believed that those guys were politically motivated to do anything they could to make Trump look bad.

But as this thing drags on and we are seeing more and more businesses die and people flee, I also think there is a genuine belief they have that they are doing God's work by trying to save lives at the expense of their economy.

Last edited:
We should have been focusing on the most high risk people from the very beginning... not shutting down the entire country and having these aggressive cops enforcing mask mandates.
We only realized the high risk population after we had the lockdowns. Why do you think Cuomo is getting so much hell. He was on the front lines in the "big city".

Then you open after you realize what going on. You don't perpetuate the myth
Actually people realize what it is and doing what they do to reduce the spread to their loved ones and anonymous people they don't know. The economic impact was going to happen no matter what.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Actually people realize what it is and doing what they do to reduce the spread to their loved ones and anonymous people they don't know. The economic impact was going to happen no matter what.
No it wasn't. Open back up in April and the impact is minimal. This was about control and money and they took plenty of each

I don't know what to believe, but I said on here the other day, that it wouldn't surprise me if someone gave it to the Repubs on purpose.
Agreed. Somehow, the liberal boogeymen coerced dozens of republicans to all gather at a glorified pep rally and somehow none of these liberal boogeymen didn’t contract the virus. Pretty crazy if you ask me.

I didn’t mention, nor was I even thinking about, Trump.

I recently lost a family member who was a veteran and survived some real hell, and I just felt bad for yet another human being who looked like he had a lot vigor and was taken down by COVID so quickly.
Man, we go at each other on here but at the end of the day no one wants to see anyone die. I’m sorry about your family member Rifle. I hope you and your family heal as well as possible quickly.

Reactions: Rifleman
Agreed. Somehow, the liberal boogeymen coerced dozens of republicans to all gather at a glorified pep rally and somehow none of these liberal boogeymen didn’t contract the virus. Pretty crazy if you ask me.
All they needed was one already infected volunteer to mingle with them.

No, it would not have happened. There would have been minimal, if any, economic impact if we would have never shutdown and instead allowed the virus to run its course.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back