Trump has the virus

You could have left it on , we both know there’s more out there that feel the same way . It’s beyond stupid to chose any of those opinions over Trump staying .

Maybe it isn't a great idea to try and foist that your political rivals all agree with the lowest common denominator. The lady is clearly an imbecile, but pointing it out and stating that this is the way "they" think is just as brainless. You, @ajvol01 and the guy that tweeted that should try and be better than the lady in the video.

"One mans sexual assault is another mans flirtation"

FB_IMG_1602062705320.png

Maybe it isn't a great idea to try and foist that your political rivals all agree with the lowest common denominator. The lady is clearly an imbecile, but pointing it out and stating that this is the way "they" think is just as brainless. You, @ajvol01 and the guy that tweeted that should try and be better than the lady in the video.

I never said all liberals . I have no doubt and neither does anyone else that she’s not the only one on the left that feels that way, so my plural form was correct so keep your grubby little fingers off my “ S” .😉

You're all over the place, man.
How so? I’ll concede that Sweden’s approach might not be the best for a large metro area like NYC. The majority of US cities, including the one you live in, aren’t like NYC.

I have friends in Nashville in your industry and they’ve been devastated. I’m sure you’ve read the stuff from the Peg Leg Porker guy. But, glad you’re doing well.

Is Monty a trump supporter bc he argued the same thing a few weeks ago

I never said all liberals . I have no doubt and neither does anyone else that she’s not the only one on the left that feels that way, so my plural form was correct so keep your grubby little fingers off my “ S” .😉

Be better than that, I know you have it in you.

Regeneron must be the right drug. Good to see. Now maybe people will be less fearful of the Virus. Time will tell I guess.

Trump's not out of the woods but to this point he's a real, live example of what reasonable people have been saying about the virus all along: this thing is something that can be treated and it's not a big deal for many, many people...even those in some high risk groups.

Trump's not out of the woods but to this point he's a real, live example of what reasonable people have been saying about the virus all along: this thing is something that can be treated and it's not a big deal for many, many people...even those in some high risk groups.
Personally I wouldn't expect to get the same treatment that Trump got unless I was filthy rich or a member of government. It would be more like, go to physical therapy and we'll see how you do after a month or so and we'll go from there.

Personally I wouldn't expect to get the same treatment that Trump got unless I was filthy rich or a member of government. It would be more like, go to physical therapy and we'll see how you do after a month or so and we'll go from there.

No question that Trump is getting far better care than most anyone else in the world but the treatments he's receiving is available to most all Americans.

Holy ****. The fact that you're even thinking about it. The trillions in 2020 debt alone should completely end that thought for any libertarian.
I can't disagree with you. I am very conflicted with it. I may have to take a shower afterwards if I do vote for him. But the combination of impeachment the fake Russiagate stuff, the coronavirus lockdowns and now the mail in ballot nonsense... oh, and the bait and switch that is likely to happen with Biden stepping down to be replaced by Kamala... that is just a lot to overcome.

I still may vote for Jo Jo or write in Kanye when it's all said and done, but man these Democrats have done some corrupt antics to get Trump out of here.

Is that little turd poking its head out again? I have him on ignore so I don't have to deal with his lunacy or his insults. Life is good without a little terrier yapping at my heels.

If I had a nickel for every time this future fertilizer has talked about having me on ignore, I'd have enough money to buy VolNation and remove the ignore feature for little sphincters who can't run with the dogs.

VN Store

Back