Trump has the virus

I can't disagree with you. I am very conflicted with it. I may have to take a shower afterwards if I do vote for him. But the combination of impeachment the fake Russiagate stuff, the coronavirus lockdowns and now the mail in ballot nonsense... oh, and the bait and switch that is likely to happen with Biden stepping down to be replaced by Kamala... that is just a lot to overcome.

I still may vote for Jo Jo or write in Kanye when it's all said and done, but man these Democrats have done some corrupt antics to get Trump out of here.

To be entirely fair, Trump has punted his re-election chances from day one.

I guarantee that ******* would be a shoe-in for a second term if he just 86'd his Twitter account, kept his mouth shut, and just did his work.

The China/European travel ban was the only good, major decision he has made all year. I can give him immense credit for that. It wasn't popular, and he did it anyway. I will commend him all day for that. However, it was implemented too late, and lifted too soon.

From there, he ousted his experts, replaced them with yes men, and stopped giving any semblance of a **** about the pandemic after June. It's been all about re-election since. If you can't see that obvious truth, then I'm gonna go ahead and say it: you've simply stopped giving a damn about any original thought.

People had all the info they needed very early on. They could choose to stay inside and hide from others if they wanted.

The 2 weeks to flatten the curve should have been the maximum that was ever done. Everything after that was driven by media hysterics.

Were you missing some critical info early on? Did you expect politicians to care about you? To guide you in your day to day decision making?

It's the nature of science for conclusions to change when dealing with an unknown. It wasn't that they were wrong, it's they were continuously finding out new things about this virus

I can't agree with this rationalization

Why is it that so many who didn’t agree with the early conclusions were shouted down as being anti science?

Reactions: kiddiedoc and hog88
I can't disagree with you. I am very conflicted with it. I may have to take a shower afterwards if I do vote for him. But the combination of impeachment the fake Russiagate stuff, the coronavirus lockdowns and now the mail in ballot nonsense... oh, and the bait and switch that is likely to happen with Biden stepping down to be replaced by Kamala... that is just a lot to overcome.

I still may vote for Jo Jo or write in Kanye when it's all said and done, but man these Democrats have done some corrupt antics to get Trump out of here.

Yeezy 2020

Reactions: volfanhill
According to science, Miami and most of Florida should’ve been underwater years ago, yet one can still get a loan for a condo on the water. What are these lenders thinking? Maybe they’re smarter than scientists.

First, prove that was a consensus. Second, how much money is Miami currently allocating toward trying to stop sunny day flooding?

First, prove that was a consensus. Second, how much money is Miami currently allocating toward trying to stop sunny day flooding?

I believe what Al Gore ran around spouting off was a consensus , just by the number of awards he was given . We are still waiting on AL’s voodoo to come true .

I believe what Al Gore ran around spouting off was a consensus , just by the number of awards he was given . We are still waiting on AL’s voodoo to come true .

Prove it was a scientific consensus and tell me how much Miami spends on sunny day flooding infrastructure.

According to science, Miami and most of Florida should’ve been underwater years ago, yet one can still get a loan for a condo on the water. What are these lenders thinking? Maybe they’re smarter than scientists.

They're probably thinking that flood insurance will pay them as the loss payee if the place floods. FDIC bank backed mortgages require flood insurance in special flood hazard areas.

VN Store

Back