Trump has the virus

I'm not a Titans fan either but that's information reserved for Doctor and patient. So I don't know. Now that I have answered your question to the best of my knowledge, you should do the same and answer mine. You don't even need medical records just some of that research we were talking about earlier.
Are they contagious? I have no clue. Some positive tests are iffy and I'm not sure everyone who tested positive is even contagious. That's why the important question is the one I asked. We should be past the "everyone gets a test stage" by now

Are they contagious? I have no clue. Some positive tests are iffy and I'm not sure everyone who tested positive is even contagious. That's why the important question is the one I asked. We should be past the "everyone gets a test stage" by now
We are. I think you're chasing shadows. I haven't heard we need to test as many people as we can for quiet some time now.

This whole thing has some major “leopards ate my face” vibes to it. It was only a matter of time before the people who are openly defiant wearing a mask wound up getting the very thing masks help prevent.
Actually flu is down so far this year. Masks also seem to prevent dying from cancer. Interesting huh?

Reactions: jaybird_1981
I'm sorry BB. The transmission and infections simply dont follow mask or no mask habits.

I get what you're saying but I'd recommend abandoning this train of thought. Stick with what you know. You'll stay on the high ground in the discussion.
But then he would have nothing to say.

We are. I think you're chasing shadows. I haven't heard we need to test as many people as we can for quiet some time now.
Except sports are doing exactly that as you've pointed out in 2 separate instances

You better believe one is being picked to represent you and your nation as POTUS.

I have no say in that and I’m not under any illusion that those cretins represent anything about me or anything for me. It only reflects poorly on the dopey public that allow these depraved lunatics so much power.

You’re saying that if Trump survives you’re going to be calling people p*ssies for dying?
Nah. It couldn’t possibly be the fact that he has access to medical care 99.99% of people can only dream about. They’ll somehow make it about how it’s not as serious as claimed.

I’m aware. Again I’m waiting to look at the final stats. Why? And to be clear, I’m not saying there are no deaths due to Covid.

If you died in April, but due to poor health you would have died in October anyway, then those will not filter out until we have a complete data picture.
the data shows a spike and is now showing a decline. I’m skeptical we will see a complete data picture.

Also. we already know deaths were being unfairly listed as Covid. If you die positive then you are listed as a Covid death. Lastly, the implications of delayed health care and procedures has likely also contributed to deaths. We have a 13% increase in suicide for 2020. That’s about 7k deaths right there.
How many died delaying treatment or surgery due to the early panic?

Its October. You really think the numbers are going to balance out 3 months?

And aside from those in hospice there is no way of knowing if someone who died in July was meant to die in November.

They were both embarrassing
I mean, when you argue with a fool, you look foolish. Biden was arguing with a fool all night. I think it was the strategy of donald's campaign to try a fluster Biden so that his stutter would show.

VN Store

Back