Trump has the virus

I mean, when you argue with a fool, you look foolish. Biden was arguing with a fool all night. I think it was the strategy of donald's campaign to try a fluster Biden so that his stutter would show.
Biden was terrible too but got saved by Trump's idiocy (and occasionally the moderator but that could be Trump's doing too). He simply repeated talking points and did the ultra cheesy talk directly to the camera thing. A rational opponent would have handled joe easily

Biden was terrible too but got saved by Trump's idiocy (and occasionally the moderator but that could be Trump's doing too). He simply repeated talking points and did the ultra cheesy talk directly to the camera thing. A rational opponent would have handled joe easily
Those are in short supply in politics

Except sports are doing exactly that as you've pointed out in 2 separate instances
Do you want to watch football or not. Maybe you just want to complain. I'm excited as hell to be able to watch football and I applaud the teams, schools, and league's testing efforts to make it possible.

Nah. It couldn’t possibly be the fact that he has access to medical care 99.99% of people can only dream about. They’ll somehow make it about how it’s not as serious as claimed.

Of course he has access to great medical care , so does anyone in congress and I would imagine .. So did Herman Cain. I also know people survive and die every day at great medical institutions under some of the greatest Drs in the country / world . His body will fight it off or it won’t .

I mean, when you argue with a fool, you look foolish. Biden was arguing with a fool all night. I think it was the strategy of donald's campaign to try a fluster Biden so that his stutter would show.
If it was an ass kicking, it was of the @Tyler Durden vs Jack variety. Biden didn’t do anything impressive, IMO, unless you were expecting him to get lost in his way to the podium.

Reactions: 37L1
This whole thing has some major “leopards ate my face” vibes to it. It was only a matter of time before the people who are openly defiant wearing a mask wound up getting the very thing masks help prevent.

What a stupid take. People that wear masks, that dont wear masks, that are living in caves, that are living normal as ever.... have gotten it.

What a stupid take. People that wear masks, that dont wear masks, that are living in caves, that are living normal as ever.... have gotten it.
Sure. But have they openly flaunted not wearing masks and made it a point to let people know they aren’t wearing masks? That’s the best part.

Reactions: OHvol40
Sure. But have they openly flaunted not wearing masks and made it a point to let people know they aren’t wearing masks? That’s the best part.

How do go about hiding the fact that you're not wearing a mask? Evidently not wearing a mask is flaunting "I'm not wearing a mask".

There's no reason to get a test if you are not sick. That's even what my kid's school is even doing and they're fine

Trump's life is a bit different than ours though. I'm a healthy 45yo with not much contact with a lot of others

There is, if you’re asymptomatic and we’re trying to contain the spread. What’s wrong with getting tested anyway? Generally the entire visit takes a few minutes

Why should we be surprised that a family/campaign who disregarded the very rules in the debate they agreed to would also disregard the requirement to wear masks at said debate? It’s the toxic “we don’t have to follow your rules because we are Trumps” attitude that makes this just so poetic.

There is, if you’re asymptomatic and we’re trying to contain the spread. What’s wrong with getting tested anyway? Generally the entire visit takes a few minutes
Contain the spread = flatten the curve?

No, there is no reason to test people who are not sick. It's an absurd practice invented with this virus

Reactions: 37L1
Contain the spread = flatten the curve?

No, there is no reason to test people who are not sick. It's an absurd practice invented with this virus
I agree.

You tested negative at 3:00 PM on Tuesday. Bully for you.

Who is to say you aren't positive on Wednesday, 9:00 AM?

VN Store

Back