Trump has the virus

So the left's conspiracy sphere (contraQanon?) is already pushing a "he's faking covid +" theories.

Wouldn’t doubt it. Doesn’t have to do the debates, could miraculously come out of “quarantine” downplaying the virus even more... never underestimate a desperate malignant narcissist.

Hah .. when you say “ you guys “ you probably shouldnt quote me . I’ve always said that every machine , regardless of what kind of machine it is , is designed to work at peak performance when running top dead center . Every machine has parameters on the high side and low side , the more you insist on operating that machine closer to those outer parameters the worse the machine will run and eventually quit on you .
So you understand that the McCains and Romneys are the best of the repubs. Good.

There is no way to know when they contracted it, but the optics are terrible for Trump right now.

Bottom line: Joe and Jill Biden always wear masks in public and they are testing negative for the virus right now... Donald and Melania Trump rarely wear masks in public and they have tested positive.
I'm sorry BB. The transmission and infections simply dont follow mask or no mask habits.

I get what you're saying but I'd recommend abandoning this train of thought. Stick with what you know. You'll stay on the high ground in the discussion.

Reactions: OldVolMan
Are they sick? It's a simple question
I'm not a Titans fan either but that's information reserved for Doctor and patient. So I don't know. Now that I have answered your question to the best of my knowledge, you should do the same and answer mine. You don't even need medical records just some of that research we were talking about earlier.

There is no way to know when they contracted it, but the optics are terrible for Trump right now.

Bottom line: Joe and Jill Biden always wear masks in public and they are testing negative for the virus right now... Donald and Melania Trump rarely wear masks in public and they have tested positive.
Masks don't protect you, they protect people from you being sick. Member? I can't pee on your leg if you're wearing jeans and all that?

So the left's conspiracy sphere (contraQanon?) is already pushing a "he's faking covid +" theories.
All I've seen are reports from government agencies and traditional MSM. I need to see a meme from Q to know the truth.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back