Trump has the virus

For normal people now, no need to go out and get a test for the hell of it. The importance of societal testing as the virus started it's spread was vitally important to the research we are using today that allows you to say no need to get tested unless you feel sick or if you're part of say a sports collective. I sure as hell don't want the vols sidelined because an asymptomatic person didn't get tested and infected the team.
Have any of those sidelined actually been sick? If not then this exercise is worthless

The number of excessive deaths for 2020 is actually higher than the number attributed to COVID which is why many experts have been saying the COVID deaths are most likely under counted.

Up to 204,691 extra deaths in the US so far in this pandemic year
I’m aware. Again I’m waiting to look at the final stats. Why? And to be clear, I’m not saying there are no deaths due to Covid.

If you died in April, but due to poor health you would have died in October anyway, then those will not filter out until we have a complete data picture.
the data shows a spike and is now showing a decline. I’m skeptical we will see a complete data picture.

Also. we already know deaths were being unfairly listed as Covid. If you die positive then you are listed as a Covid death. Lastly, the implications of delayed health care and procedures has likely also contributed to deaths. We have a 13% increase in suicide for 2020. That’s about 7k deaths right there.
How many died delaying treatment or surgery due to the early panic?

Have any of those sidelined actually been sick? If not then this exercise is worthless
I take it you're not a Titans fan. Live this Tuesday the Pittsburgh Steelers will be taking on the Tennessee Covids.

Trump was an ass decades before Covid. I fail to see the relevance of the tweet unless the he and flotus contracted at the debate.
There is no way to know when they contracted it, but the optics are terrible for Trump right now.

Bottom line: Joe and Jill Biden always wear masks in public and they are testing negative for the virus right now... Donald and Melania Trump rarely wear masks in public and they have tested positive.

So the left's conspiracy sphere (contraQanon?) is already pushing a "he's faking covid +" theories.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The number of excessive deaths for 2020 is actually higher than the number attributed to COVID which is why many experts have been saying the COVID deaths are most likely under counted.

Up to 204,691 extra deaths in the US so far in this pandemic year

Maybe, maybe not. I understand the point of this analysis, but at the end of the day it’s a brute force analysis.

Did they account for the aging population? Did they account for variations in other causes of death (OD’s, cancer, suicide for example).

Until there are better estimates of the infection rate and mortality rate we will not know. I think a big takeaway from this is that cdc should try to standardize categorizations and reporting across all states.

Trump was an ass decades before Covid. I fail to see the relevance of the tweet unless the he and flotus contracted at the debate.

Go back to my comment you quoted earlier.
On the way back you will pass several more posts that have cemented the point I was making.

You guys hate people who are close to center. What do you call them? Rinos? Or do you just want dems to be close to center and repubs to be far right?

Hah .. when you say “ you guys “ you probably shouldnt quote me . I’ve always said that every machine , regardless of what kind of machine it is , is designed to work at peak performance when running top dead center . Every machine has parameters on the high side and low side , the more you insist on operating that machine closer to those outer parameters the worse the machine will run and eventually quit on you .

VN Store

Back