Trump has the virus

How many of them had positive test results before showing any signs? How many of them had positive test results in less then a day?
I dunno man, guess I didnt interrogate anyone since they were dealing with a loss. I'll make sure and ask next time.

Haven’t been able to find 409 since March. It’s my cleaner of choice for drums etc.

One thing I find peculiar is lack of liquid bath tub soap scum cleaner. That plant I was at and others I guess just retooled for other demanded products.

Well, he's improved my 401k 10 fold. He's made me feel like an American is actually the president. He's saved me a lot of money on federal income taxes. He's not taken any of my guns or any of my freedoms. Just to name a few.

The last two are just fear-mongering tactics. Nobody is taking your guns or your freedom. Taxes I agree with.

Trump knew how many people were going to die in March? That man is amazing. I say we re-elect him!
Stop being an ass. He didnt know the final death toll in March, he knew the virus was much MUCH more serious than he was leading the American public to believe. If he would have endorsed masks in March we probably would be talking about something else right now. But instead he lead his stubborn base to believe it was all a hoax and well....here we are.

VN Store

Back