Trump has the virus

He says in defense of the hospitalized man.

The statistic is what changed. Sorry, I didn’t think anybody would legitimately argue that the rest of it wasn’t downplaying.
Not in defense.... I’m merely asking you... someone that should understand that words mean things.... what is untrue about this?
but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.
"You never hear about those people. So you can't put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can't do that," he continued. "So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work but they get better
."
is this what you’re referring to as downplaying? Looks like the truth to me

Trump seems to always be one step ahead of the media, Dims and some Reps. Maybe he doesn’t have Rona, maybe he needs to get away from the WH for whatever reason, no rallies, no daily press brief etc. Maybe there’s a mole inside the WH that is known and he and certain staff had to get away.

Flame away, but yeah I’ve had a few.

Not in defense.... I’m merely asking you... someone that should understand that words mean things.... what is untrue about this?
but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.
"You never hear about those people. So you can't put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can't do that," he continued. "So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work but they get better
."

You seriously expect a lawyer to recognize the truth? Especially that one.

Trump seems to always be one step ahead of the media, Dims and some Reps. Maybe he doesn’t have Rona, maybe he needs to get away from the WH for whatever reason, no rallies, no daily press brief etc. Maybe there’s a mole inside the WH that is known and he and certain staff had to get away.

Yeah Air, I think that has to be the whiskey talking.

I think you've lost a few too.

A few what? Paint chips?

It

won’t last long. The Biden campaign and the Democratic Party today are the most hypocritical, vile, unethical and insulting group of people we have ever seen in politics ever. Trump is a counter puncher, he only goes after someone after they have slammed him.

O
The part in bold is outrageously false. Trump voters are in complete denial of who he is. He is not a counter puncher. He is an antagonistic, loud-mouthed bully.

... and do you really want to play the hypocrisy card right now? With all of the flip-flop, partisan statements that Senate Republicans can be confronted with over filling the Supreme Court in an election year?

Is being behind in almost every swing state part of the 4D chess?

."
The whole statement is downplaying, that’s why I posted it. Are you really willing to beclown yourself by pretending not to understand how telling a half truth is downplaying? Even dumbass Donald understands it. He admitted to it. He was also telling Woodward around this same time that he didn’t even believe what he was saying. He believed 5-10% would die from the virus. Surely you have more dignity than to play dumb like that.

VN Store

Back