Trump has the virus

Well now, I’ve never heard of leaches going hungry.
since when do people call leaches and beg for their help?

People call me because they aren't capable enough to handle their own biz. Have you ever called a lawyer?

Do you think the same of plumbers? I'm no different than a plumber. The only real difference between plumbers and nongovernment lawyers is that fewer people can learn to be a lawyer than a plumber so I can charge a higher premium for my expertise.

My comment was because the biggest turds on this forum claim to be lawyers and you would fit right in with that crowd.

The majority of lawmakers are lawyers, lawyers regulate lawyers, our judiciary is all lawyers. The profession is a self perpetuating machine bringing misery on everyone else.
You come up with a viable alternative, I'm all ears. But we have this system, so I learned to be an expert in this system.

Do you think the same of plumbers? I'm no different than a plumber. The only real difference between plumbers and nongovernment lawyers is that fewer people can learn to be a lawyer than a plumber so I can charge a higher premium for my expertise.
That's why a plumber with a high school education and a few years experience makes twice what an associate lawyer makes and will for quite some time. And it didn't cost him $100k to get started.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back