Trump has the virus

I've seen some comments regarding the civility of this discussion. I'm also disappointed in the almost gleeful speculation regarding the President's health. In light of that, I think the others that are similarly disappointed should, as an alternative to this crass thread, join the somber and respectful discussion of Joe Biden's mental health in some of the other threads.

Oh so it’s original material on your part? Reddit maybe then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It didn't take too long to occur to me.

I've never been shy about making jokes at the expense of the departed, especially if their manner of death is particularly stupid.

I'll let your corpse cool before making posthumous humor about your suffocating inside the president's butt.

I have a feeling we are about to see a prolific explosion of cases in the US, just a gut feeling.

It didn't take too long to occur to me.

I've never been shy about making jokes at the expense of the departed, especially if their manner of death is particularly stupid.
So you are claiming original material for the exact same joke with the only difference being $100 dollars vs $500 Venmo bucks. Ok...

Where did I actually mention the content of the joke before this point. I just gave you a thanks Jimmy is all oh well.

And on your edit boy young man you’re pretty upset for a simple thanks jimmy 😂

So you are claiming original material for the exact same joke with the only difference being $100 dollars vs $500 Venmo bucks. Ok...

Where did I actually mention the content of the joke before this point. I just gave you a thanks Jimmy is all oh well.

And on your edit boy young man you’re pretty upset for a simple thanks jimmy 😂

I'm not upset. I just had another joke for you.

I can give you lessons if you'd like. You seem to have a habit of repeating things that only you find to be funny.

I'm not upset. I just had another joke for you.

I can give you lessons if you'd like. You seem to have a habit of repeating things that only you find to be funny.
Lol! Well since I only repeat things that I find funny and can’t generate my own material I appreciate the helping hand young man! 😀

VN Store

Back