Trump has the virus

And it’s still $0. The Mueller investigation was run by Trump’s DOJ. And it paid for itself with the money they seized from Manafort. 🙄
Those kind of investigations are useless and just used by politicians to distract us citizens

This is the dumbest narrative. Just about every politician has a tweet or quote from the beginning of the pandemic telling everybody that we were going to be ok.

The glee over certain people contacting an illness is just dad to watch.
Oh yeah, it was just one statement.
False. "It looks like this virus is probably with us beyond this season and beyond this year," Robert Redfield, director of the CDC, 2/12/2020
👆Reminder of where I left off last night. This followed, I think, 3 Trump statements that downplayed the virus. The last of which being a statement on 2/10 that it would be gone in April.

Now, regarding your “Every politician a tweet or quote” business:

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm, historically, that has been able to kill the virus... So we don’t know yet. We’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.”

DJT 2/14/2020

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Those kind of investigations are useless and just used by politicians to distract us citizens
Except that a) it wasn’t started by politicians and b) it uncovered facts that weren’t publicly known prior to the investigation.

Nice try, but that’s not a valid location for the goalposts.

I seem you remember you offering hopes for a recovery several pages back... but after your whole body of work on the topic 🤔

View attachment 311091
There's a difference between hoping he recovers (which I do) and having sympathy for him (I don't), since he completely brought this on himself.

Oh yeah, it was just one statement.

👆Reminder of where I left off last night. This followed, I think, 3 Trump statements that downplayed the virus. The last of which being a statement on 2/10 that it would be gone in April.

Now, regarding your “Every politician a tweet or quote” business:

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm, historically, that has been able to kill the virus... So we don’t know yet. We’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.”

DJT 2/14/2020
...and Democrats were doing it too.

Last edited:
There's a difference between hoping he recovers (which I do) and having sympathy for him (I don't), since he completely brought this on himself.
And I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you posted that. However based on how much clear happiness you’re getting from the illness and misery of all of these people 🤷‍♂️F5960C35-3A7C-4A30-A3A3-16111877D7DB.jpeg

VN Store

Back