Trump has the virus

Whats the status of Trump? Ok? Bad? Very confusing and mixed messages.

Yes it’s Fox but just click the link

Trump’s medical team says he is doing ‘very well’; official warns next 48 hours are ‘critical’

“Twenty-four hours ago, there was real concern about the President’s vitals," the official said. "For the past 12 hours, there has been zero concern.”

The official added: “Early indications are for an extremely good prognosis - but the next 48 hours will be critical.”

Reactions: 508mikey
I dont see how any person who complain about Trump having no empathy or sympathy for people could ever, ever, be happy about this.
Look I’m not saying don’t give the guy **** he’s earned it from many angles and after all y’all don’t like him no reason to suddenly have an outpouring of emotion.

But people finding happiness in all of these people across the aisle getting sick is trash. You’ve cracked a couple of memes I thought were funny. Life goes on after all and we throw a lot of shade in here.

Reactions: AM64
Look I’m not saying don’t give the guy **** he’s earned it from many angles and after all y’all don’t like him no reason to suddenly have an outpouring of emotion.

But people finding happiness in all of these people across the aisle getting sick is trash. You’ve cracked a couple of memes I thought were funny. Life goes on after all and we throw a lot of shade in here.

Nome of us here can do anything about it. Just watch and hope he recovers.

Nome of us here can do anything about it. Just watch and hope he recovers.
Sure. Absolutely even. However you still don’t like the guy so there’s no reason stop pointing out stuff you disagree with or cracking the funny meme. If Biden were sick I’d make it clear I categorically hope he recovers his health fully and had no long term complications. But I wouldn’t agree to stop pointing out things I don’t like or cracking memes. I think I’d try to lower down the tasteless stuff but taste is in the eye of the beholder 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AM64
Sure. Absolutely even. However you still don’t like the guy so there’s no reason stop pointing out stuff you disagree with or cracking the funny meme. If Biden were sick I’d make it clear I categorically hope he recovers his health fully and had no long term complications. But I wouldn’t agree to stop pointing out things I don’t like or cracking memes. I think I’d try to lower down the tasteless stuff but taste is in the eye of the beholder 🤷‍♂️

I agree but thats what I'm asking? What meme of mine was felt to be in bad taste?

I agree but thats what I'm asking? What meme of mine was felt to be in bad taste?
Sorry I don’t think you did one. My bad if you took it that way. I laughed on the fire fighting plane drop in the White House. That was funny.

For once I’m just agreeing with you. I know. I feel weird about it too 🥺

He comes outta this 12 days from now completely healthy and saying we need no vaccine and democrat governors deserve treason charges. I agree.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back