Trump has the virus

It the POTUS and Walter Reed is a two minute helo ride. Why not?

Exactly. From a couple of trips there it appears that the Bethesda Naval Hospital was renamed Walter Reed when the old Walter Reed Army Hospital was closed. The Navy appears to own the entire facility - like a huge campus - Navy Lodge, Navy Exchange, etc; and the Army gets to call the hospital theirs. Trump could even be in a VIP guest facility outside the hospital proper, or he could be in a VIP suite in the hospital. The National Institute of Health is just outside the base and across the road. Lots of docs, comfortable VIP facilities, and treatment and diagnostic equipment. Docs don't like house calls and a lot of equipment is not so mobile these days, so Bethesda is a better choice.

Last edited:
Just as plenty of people know Trump will die soon. What's your point?
That it's fine to wish someone just dies a little earlier than others may wish?

Reactions: k-town_king
What's your definition of soon? All presidents that have served in the past 50 years have lived into their 90's. I'm guessing they get just a little better healthcare than the rest of us.

It is what it is right? I don’t mean that, it’s a dumb thing to say, he shouldn’t have, but he did.

What's your definition of soon? All presidents that have served in the past 50 years have lived into their 90's. I'm guessing they get just a little better healthcare than the rest of us.
What if I hope Trump has half of the years remaining that you hope he has? Is that acceptable?
You seem to be saying it was fine for some to wish RBG had no time left while others hoped she did.
I'm just not getting your point on RBG?
There is no justifying people wishing for her death while condemning people who wish for Trump's.

Last edited:
So now you act like a **** because the other side, in your opinion, would act like a ****?

I’m sad for you and your side
Their giddyness is downright sickening. It's really a reflection of the democratic party today. And, it's why I'll never vote for another one at any level.

Their giddyness is downright sickening. It's really a reflection of the democratic party today. And, it's why I'll never vote for another one at any level.

Suddenly manners matter? Your feigned outrage is legendary--did you get the vapors when you mashed out "I'll never vote for another one!"?

They’re reporting every death as COVID.... if they were positive..... they died COVID not from COVID
True. The 2 people that I personally know were near 90, eaten up with cancer and died. They were given a covid test, tested positive, and that was the cause of death.

Define soon.
It's relative. Soon is before later. I included the word soon for a reason.
I'm still discussing Volstrom's post that seemed to be saying it was okay for people to wish for RBG's death but not for Trump's.

VN Store

Back