Trump has the virus

Thanks for the info. Sounds like your basic immune system steroid boost then 👍
Not exactly. It's actually an anti-inflammatory, which limits the sometimes-overwhelming immune response/"cytokine storm" thought to be responsible for much of the lung and other end-organ damage.

Reactions: AM64
Heres the text from the NIH he's referring to:
Recommendations for Patients with COVID-19
  • On the basis of the preliminary report from the RECOVERY trial, the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends using dexamethasone 6 mg per day for up to 10 days or until hospital discharge, whichever comes first, for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients who are mechanically ventilated (AI) and in hospitalized patients who require supplemental oxygen but who are not mechanically ventilated (BI).
  • The Panel recommends against using dexamethasone for the treatment of COVID-19 in patients who do not require supplemental oxygen (AI).
The doctor told you bull ****.

It continues to amaze me that someone with zero medical training dissects and argues treatment provided by literally the best physicians in the country. Get over yourself.
Crazy that this lawyer can read the word "treatment" and not understand it to mean "admission"

The dispute is not whether Trump should or should not be on the steroid. I think everyone thinks that should be left up to his doctors. But the fact that he is on that steroid would seem to suggest his condition is worse than the doctors are letting on, given the recommended use of that steroid in covid treatment.

Not exactly. It's actually an anti-inflammatory, which limits the sometimes-overwhelming immune response/"cytokine storm" thought to be responsible for much of the lung and other end-organ damage.
Oh I thought prednisone was a steroid I didn’t know it was used as an anti inflammatory.

Unlike our resident female paralegal I won’t correct you I’ll take your professional opinion as correct 😂

Maybe you can explain to us all, since you are the expert here, why the hell they would admit someone to the hospital with minor symptoms who didn't need oxygen.

Don't deflect. You clearly said that that lawyer in his twitter post cited admission guidelines. He did not. Just own your mistake.

Crazy that this lawyer can read the word "treatment" and not understand it to mean "admission"

The dispute is not whether Trump should or should not be on the steroid. I think everyone thinks that should be left up to his doctors. But the fact that he is on that steroid would seem to suggest his condition is worse than the doctors are letting on, given the recommended use of that steroid in covid treatment.
Well that’s clearly what you and the former Obama lawyers are peddling on the street corner! 😂

It continues to amaze me that someone with zero medical training dissects and argues treatment provided by literally the best physicians in the country. Get over yourself.
It's you that needs to get over yourself, Doc. The herd immunity no mask high horse you ride in on isn't backed by the medical community at all. We are basically throwing everything we can at treating it as evident from Trump and the countless others that have to be "admitted"/ "treated".

It's you that needs to get over yourself, Doc. The herd immunity no mask high horse you ride in on isn't backed by the medical community at all. We are basically throwing everything we can at treating it as evident from Trump and the countless others that have to be "admitted"/ "treated".
LMFAO 😂

Reactions: AirVol
And when an actual doctor tells you the lawyer info is not correct you always ALWAYS defer to the lawyer. LMFAO!

The link at issue is below. You can read it yourself. Last time I checked we don't need doctors to tell us that the phrase "treatment guidelines" means treatment guidelines and not admission guidelines. It's people like @kiddiedoc and their loose speculation about herd immunity at 20% antibody rates that has led Hasidic communities (and other hard hit communities) to believe--quite wrongly--that they have herd immunity from the first wave.

Corticosteroids | Coronavirus Disease COVID-19

Reactions: ohhbother
And when an actual doctor tells you the lawyer info is not correct you always ALWAYS defer to the lawyer. LMFAO!
Does this mean the next time my doctor is out of celestone or kenalog for an injection and gives me decadron instead (has happened SEVERAL times) that I have to go on oxygen?
Why can't these people let the doctors do the doctoring?

I’m asking if someone has dementia, how exactly would one prop them up with treatment and medications? What treatments, what medications? Where is the proof?
Without having access to medical records I'm not sure there's anyway to prove it disprove it. But no proof doesn't mean it isn't happening, whether it not it's likely is another question. I'm not a medical professional so I'll leave it to others to give possible medications if there are any.

Hate to break it to you but even if we had 100% universal government paid healthcare the poor wouldn’t be able to check themselves into a hospital.
I don't know what you mean by that. Do you mean they wouldn't be physically able or would not have the means of doing so. At least there wouldn't be any monetary or lack of coverage roadblocks.

BTW when the Gov't needed soldiers in Vietnam they didn't mind disproportionally forcing the poor white and blacks into servitude. They had plenty of funds to train, feed, arm and provide them healthcare. It would take far less to provide healthcare to the needy today.

The link at issue is below. You can read it yourself. Last time I checked we don't need doctors to tell us that the phrase "treatment guidelines" means treatment guidelines and not admission guidelines. It's people like @kiddiedoc and their loose speculation about herd immunity at 20% antibody rates that has led Hasidic communities (and other hard hit communities) to believe--quite wrongly--that they have herd immunity from the first wave.

Corticosteroids | Coronavirus Disease COVID-19
I’ll stand pat with the actual doctor. Keep on pushing your 25th narrative trashy girl.

Reactions: AirVol

VN Store

Back