Trump has the virus

You probably should do some more research hombre. Biden the plagiarist , consistently lies about his education, his standing in his graduating class. Etc, etc dude is the definition of a liar
Biden has lied but it's nowhere near the level of Trump. Nowhere near the parking lot of the ballpark

Biden has lied but it's nowhere near the level of Trump. Nowhere near the parking lot of the ballpark
Again, a known liar calling someone else a liar. " I haven't lied like you have,not as much anyway" You can't make that **** up.

You probably should do some more research hombre. Biden the plagiarist , consistently lies about his education, his standing in his graduating class. Etc, etc dude is the definition of a liar
You forgot his "arrest" in So. Africa when he tried to see Mandela, his story about his position on the Iraq war, his participation in the civil rights movement, and his pinning the Silver Star on a Navy Captain that never happened.

5 Most Egregious Lies of Joe Biden's Career EXPOSED

LOL. Note: it's not a high dose in the regimen, and I administer this medication in my office to small children all the time for croup, asthma, and allergic conditions.
No no no you’re not qualified we have it on good faith from a former Obama lawyer that this is very serious and we need to consider the 25th now! 😂

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Another lawyer giving medical advice 😂
Heres the text from the NIH he's referring to:
Recommendations for Patients with COVID-19
  • On the basis of the preliminary report from the RECOVERY trial, the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends using dexamethasone 6 mg per day for up to 10 days or until hospital discharge, whichever comes first, for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients who are mechanically ventilated (AI) and in hospitalized patients who require supplemental oxygen but who are not mechanically ventilated (BI).
  • The Panel recommends against using dexamethasone for the treatment of COVID-19 in patients who do not require supplemental oxygen (AI).

Heres the text from the NIH he's referring to:
Recommendations for Patients with COVID-19
  • On the basis of the preliminary report from the RECOVERY trial, the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends using dexamethasone 6 mg per day for up to 10 days or until hospital discharge, whichever comes first, for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients who are mechanically ventilated (AI) and in hospitalized patients who require supplemental oxygen but who are not mechanically ventilated (BI).
  • The Panel recommends against using dexamethasone for the treatment of COVID-19 in patients who do not require supplemental oxygen (AI).
It continues to amaze me that someone with zero medical training dissects and argues treatment provided by literally the best physicians in the country. Get over yourself.

VN Store

Back