Trump has the virus

Yeah, that is exactly what I meant. Or, I meant a more generalized treatment that is within reason.

Well it's good to see you concede that giving everyone the same treatment as Trump would be over the top. A lot of big government Republicans love them some deficit spending almost as much as Democrats and would jump at the notion of building a helicopter fleet large enough to do just that. That would be a lot of MAGA for them.

So when you say this...
Whatever treatment Trump gets, wouldn't that be the way to address future cases?

We've ruled out trips for everyone to Walter Reed, so a more generalized treatment would be every future positive test yields a hospitalization within 24 hours at the individual's local hospital along with Remdesivir and the experimental antibody cocktail from REGN that isn't yet FDA approved. That still sounds expensive, extreme and a little wacko, but that would be akin to using the treatment Trump got as a roadmap to address future cases.

Not praying for someone because you dont believe in it is one thing but to mockingly say you will is quite another. EL proves once again why he is trash.
So you think when Ted Cruz gives his standard "thoughts and prayers" response whenever there's a mass school shooting he's going to his quiet space, *****ing down, thinking of the kids and offering up prayers for the? Boy, if so, I got some beautiful beach front property on the Kansas prairie to sell you.

You prefer one that won’t leave his basement and has all his statements and answers already wrote out for him, and he can’t even read those correctly
Imagine that, preferring someone who is cautious, deliberate, prepared, and who relies on the advice of expert advisors. What rational person would prefer that to a blowhard who dismisses the advice of experts and says whatever pops into his adderall-riddled narcissistic acorn of a brain?

Imagine that, preferring someone who is cautious, deliberate, prepared, and who relies on the advice of expert advisors. What rational person would prefer that to a blowhard who dismisses the advice of experts and says whatever pops into his adderall-riddled narcissistic acorn of a brain?
He’s not cautious, he simply doesn’t have the energy or brain capacity. He just tells you sheep he’s being cautious and you all are ignorant enough to believe it.

VN Store

Back