Trump has the virus

Oh no we all agree that you are a dill weed and he took issue with the web page. He’s got a medical degree and actual training on COVID treatment protocols. All you have offered is “Nuh uh that’s not what the web page says” and your paralegal degree doesn’t Trump his knowledge.
You mean the same doctor that said nyc had herd immunity.

Meh, not really.

First, he's POTUS and he has an illness which is potentially fatal.

Second, he has frequently made an issue of Biden's health. And by frequently I mean about 70 times in the last month. Hardly seems like its okay for him to now hide behind medical confidentiality as an excuse to give a false impression of his own health.

Third, even if you are right, then the solution is for the doctor to say that he cannot speak to the lung scans. Leave it at that. Don't say "normal or improving" and refuse to elaborate as that gives the distinct impression that its not normal.
A misrepresentation is probable.

What we did in response to coronavirus is a fact. You may think it was overkill, but that's not what it means to be a hoax. A hoax involves a misrepresentation. So what was the "hoax" Trump was referring to?

Further, at the time of this speech (late February) there was no lockdown anywhere in the US, so your explanation holds no water. So nice try. Please play again.

Definition of HOAX
It was a misrepresentation of the effect it would have across all health levels and age groups. The one size fits all lockdown was a hoax and caused major issues as well

Whether I agree with Trump and when/where he stated it is irrelevant. It was a hoax

Reactions: hUTch2002
Actually, I don't think you have a handle on what's happening on the virus front. Letting this virus circulate unabated, given what we know about this virus, is doubling down on stupid.
No one ever said unabated so that's a false choice. Protect the vulnerable and get the rest of the country moving again. That should have happened in the spring except the chicken littles screamed louder

Reactions: BisonVol
Hilarious. I agree with you and it still isn’t enough for you. See how this works for you. CNN lies all the time and allows liars to spread lies on their show. How many times did they have Brennan, Comey, Schiff, etc. on their show claiming they had proof of Trump colluding with Russia? How many times did someone employed by CNN state as a fact that Trump colluded with Russia, Trump is a Russian agent, or something along those lines (and equally as stupid)? They weren’t saying there’s a chance it happened and it needs to be looked into further for verification. They were saying it happened. How many times has CNN repeated the lie about what Trump said regarding Charlottesville? He very clearly said there are fine people on both sides not including white nationalists and neo-Nazis but that’s not the BS lies told by CNN and others, including Biden himself. Every single Dem, every single member of CNN, MSNBC, and the like spread these exact same lies word for word. The latest is this denouncement of white supremacists BS. Trump has clearly done so many times and there’s video to prove it. If you don’t believe him that’s fine, I don’t care, but for those saying he hasn’t ever denounced those groups or won’t, that’s a lie. Every single day these groups tell multiple lies about Trump. Biden lies about all this stuff PLUS all of his agenda items. He says, “I don’t want to end fracking.” Really, because there’s video of you saying the opposite. Which is the lie? He says he’s not in agreement with the Green New Deal but his campaign website says otherwise. He makes up stories about war, college, how he met his wife, and says he won’t raise taxes in one breath then says he will remove tax cuts in the next. He claimed not to know anything about Flynn but his unmasking request says otherwise, not to mention the briefing meeting. Between lying about his agenda, his life, and Trump, I guarantee you Biden lies more than Trump. You just don’t want to see it. Eventually you all with figure out that jokes and sarcasm aren’t lies. Yes, Trump embellishes, exaggerates, and flat lies at times. For example, I don’t believe he didn’t know who David Duke was and I don’t believe he was being sarcastic when talking about the infamous injecting cleaner comments but most of what CNN and others claim are lies are not actually lies. If the Dems and MSM hadn’t lost their sh1t when it comes to Trump then they’d probably have a decent shot to win, even with Joe, but I’m telling you now that, assuming Trump is healthy, he will win re-election.
But he’s not Trump

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Once we got a handle on what was happening the response to covid was a hoax. It destroyed lives and the economy and the Dem candidate wants to double down on that. Stupid

Politicians and managers will always make kneejerk reactions to an unknown; it's just the nature. Go back to the beginning - the stories coming out of China and later Italy, the mass graves being dug, the "if you get, it you will die" syndrome - any president would likely have overreacted, and hindsight is a lot better than current info. I'm in the minority around here on one issue, and I don't have a problem at all being in that category because I believe personal safety as well as protecting others is a personal responsibility. I absolutely believe in mask use ... but only if masks are of the correct variety and used correctly - from observation that is a huge IF. My wife had covid (symptomatic, positive test, and lingering after effects like no taste or smell), and I took care of her, did reasonable stuff like wear a mask around her, washed hands, disinfected surfaces, put her dishes immediately in the dishwasher, and I didn't get it. One thing I've done from the start is wear a properly adjusted mask - generally an N-95 - not one that acts as a nebulizer. I also have mild and controlled asthma - no problem with a mask, and my son has been an asthmatic all his life (including trips to the ER), and he wears a mask with no problems.

It was a misrepresentation of the effect it would have across all health levels and age groups. The one size fits all lockdown was a hoax and caused major issues as well

Whether I agree with Trump and when/where he stated it is irrelevant. It was a hoax

This is a story about what the cdc was predicting in February and how accurate that turned out to be. This is what the Dems were seizing on when they were criticizing Trump for his dismissal of the coronavirus in February. Dems were right. Trump was wrong. It was never a hoax.
In February, the CDC outlined a chilling 'hypothetical' scenario about how the coronavirus could spread in the US. It was shockingly close to reality.

One of the worst misrepresentations of covid is pretending it's a death sentence. The numbers show it is far from it

I agree but given his age and comorbidities its not like he's super low risk. Granted he is getting round the clock the very best care humanly possible. But they have given him oxygen at least once and likely twice and he is on experimental medications. Let's not pretend this is a bad cold.

Moreover, its not simply a question of whether he lives or dies. IT IS ALSO CERTAINLY POSSIBLE that he suffers long term problems as a result of this. Liver damage, long term chronic breathing problems, deficit to his mental acuity. All of these are certainly on the table and will be assessed and discussed quite a bit by everyone prior to the election, as they should be.

Its fundamentally wrong for someone within 30 days of an election to hide that as he apparently is, whether its for fear of generally appearing weak or not wanting to admit he was wrong this whole time.

Oh no we all agree that you are a dill weed and he took issue with the web page. He’s got a medical degree and actual training on COVID treatment protocols. All you have offered is “Nuh uh that’s not what the web page says” and your paralegal degree doesn’t Trump his knowledge.
But please continue to believe the local Trump supporting pediatrician over the NIH.

Reactions: ohhbother
No one ever said unabated so that's a false choice. Protect the vulnerable and get the rest of the country moving again. That should have happened in the spring except the chicken littles screamed louder
And the non mask crowd cried about wearing masks and social distancing. You know the things that hinder the spread. Some of us are trying to open the economy more than others. Your way isn't working. Are the Red states doing better economically?

This is a story about what the cdc was predicting in February and how accurate that turned out to be. This is what the Dems were seizing on when they were criticizing Trump for his dismissal of the coronavirus in February. Dems were right. Trump was wrong. It was never a hoax.
In February, the CDC outlined a chilling 'hypothetical' scenario about how the coronavirus could spread in the US. It was shockingly close to reality.
Except in Feb the Dem leaders were calling him a hysterical xenophobe and calling for people to get out and about. Your timeline is so far off it could be considered an outright lie

Predicting overwhelmed hospitals, school closures, and widespread transmission, the CDC's "hypotheticals" are now shockingly close to today's reality.

These are the predictions you're bragging about? They only came true because of our continued overreaction. Turns out hospitals weren't overrun and closing schools was dumb and did damage to our children

And the non mask crowd cried about wearing masks and social distancing. You know the things that hinder the spread. Some of us are trying to open the economy more than others. Your way isn't working. Are the Red states doing better economically?
Masks are stupid. Easy to see by watching their continued (mis)use. They would have prevented lots of things in the past but only mandated now. Wear them if you choose but a mandate should be pushed back on now.

The economy is getting back in many states but they're also dealing with the fallout of a long term shutdown hoax. You can't close their doors for half a year and then point fingers about why they aren't doing better

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I agree but given his age and comorbidities its not like he's super low risk. Granted he is getting round the clock the very best care humanly possible. But they have given him oxygen at least once and likely twice and he is on experimental medications. Let's not pretend this is a bad cold.

Moreover, its not simply a question of whether he lives or dies. IT IS ALSO CERTAINLY POSSIBLE that he suffers long term problems as a result of this. Liver damage, long term chronic breathing problems, deficit to his mental acuity. All of these are certainly on the table and will be assessed and discussed quite a bit by everyone prior to the election, as they should be.

Its fundamentally wrong for someone within 30 days of an election to hide that as he apparently is, whether its for fear of generally appearing weak or not wanting to admit he was wrong this whole time.
Absolutely none of those is anything but wishful thinking on your part. Before this he had been pretty full of energy. I also find your last paragraph to be hilarious given your support of Biden

Absolutely none of those is anything but wishful thinking on your part. Before this he had been pretty full of energy. I also find your last paragraph to be hilarious given your support of Biden

I don't think it is "wishful thinking" to want to know if the illness has compromised him so much that he is unfit to serve. You all have been saying this about Biden for months -- close to a year or more really.

Time to man up and apply the standard you have been screeching about for so long to your own guy.

I don't think it is "wishful thinking" to want to know if the illness has compromised him so much that he is unfit to serve. You all have been saying this about Biden for months -- close to a year or more really.

Time to man up and apply the standard you have been screeching about for so long to your own guy.
My guy? Proof you are clueless

Joe had done nothing in the past year to dispel the idea he's unfit and you still support him. Now we're a couple of days into an illness with a very high survival rate and you want Trump to prove fitness. That's hilariously hypocritical

So why is it "their new hoax"? How is someone advancing a "hoax" if what they're advancing is accurate? Engage with the argument. I made my point. What's your counter?
Because they’ve done nothing but peddle fear, attack Trump on literally every aspect of it, and give no credit for anything done well at all. He hasn’t handled everything perfectly but, as one example of something good, he was right to ban travel from China early on. The Dems and MSM attacked him for doing it because they didn’t think it was necessary at the time then later attacked him for not acting early enough. That about face is an exact microcosm of the hoax perpetuated by Dems and MSM. Trump knows good and well the virus is serious. He has had friends die from it. He also knows that it’s ridiculous to have places still shut down at this point. The Dems/MSM have been comically inconsistent, make up or spin whatever crap needed to peddle their fear narrative, and seem to be way more interested in getting Trump than saving lives. I could expand on this for hours but it’s pointless with you.

My guy? Proof you are clueless

Joe had done nothing in the past year to dispel the idea he's unfit and you still support him. Now we're a couple of days into an illness with a very high survival rate and you want Trump to prove fitness. That's hilariously hypocritical

He has done plenty, most notably the debate performance for 90 minutes. The worries about earpieces and pee breaks were all the usual GOP misdirection and lying.

Biden has run a stand up campaign. Straightforward, no lying, no BS. A pragmatic campaign he can be proud of. But as to be expected, Trump has been in the muck and mire, inventing BS reasons to ignore his own ineptitude, chaos, and lying. Trotting out the standard boogeymen and frabrications.

And now, with 30 days to go, Trump is afflicted with a disease that squarely RAISES the very same concerns he raised about Biden. And he's hiding and lying some more.

Reactions: ohhbother
You mean the same doctor that said nyc had herd immunity.
I am going to guess he knows more about the COVID protocols they use day to day than what you’ve learned in paralegal school. And I’m not interested in your petty “but the internet says” diatribe. That has nothing to do with Trump or politics. That has everything to do with him being an MD and you just taking dictation from the lawyer you work for.

Reactions: AM64
He has done plenty, most notably the debate performance for 90 minutes. The worries about earpieces and pee breaks were all the usual GOP misdirection and lying.

Biden has run a stand up campaign. Straightforward, no lying, no BS. A pragmatic campaign he can be proud of. But as to be expected, Trump has been in the muck and mire, inventing BS reasons to ignore his own ineptitude, chaos, and lying. Trotting out the standard boogeymen and frabrications.

And now, with 30 days to go, Trump is afflicted with a disease that squarely RAISES the very same concerns he raised about Biden. And he's hiding and lying some more.
Biden has done nothing (literally)! That debate was the first time he's gone unscripted and he was inexplicably saved by Trump's boorishness. He's also known as a liar during his career with his plagiarism and many false claims.

There is no reason to take either of these clowns seriously unless you're a party hack

VN Store

Back