Trump has the virus

Its sad we are this far along in the pandemic and some still don't understand the correlation between mask wearing and opening up the economy. The people running around without masks are the very ones screeching to open up. This level of stupidity is only matched by electing Trump to run the country.
Which do you prefer? Prolonging the agony or ripping off the bandaid? You’re not going to stop the virus and as long as medical facilities aren’t overwhelmed we’d be better off letting it spread.

But please continue to believe the local Trump supporting pediatrician over the NIH.

As I recall the recommendation against dexamethasone was way early in the covid season, and later studies changed the stance. A "they were against it before they were for it" kind of thing - which most of us thought was called an "evolving" position in the progressive world.

Anyway, did you know the NIH is right across the street from Walter Reed? I imagine there might be a bit of collaboration since military hospitals also treat some very nasty and unusual diseases contracted in places where most of us never go.

Reactions: Orangeburst
So why is it "their new hoax"? How is someone advancing a "hoax" if what they're advancing is accurate? Engage with the argument. I made my point. What's your counter?
I find this rich as hell with all the implications you’re making based on parsing a routine drug usage and dosage level 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biden has done nothing (literally)! That debate was the first time he's gone unscripted and he was inexplicably saved by Trump's boorishness. He's also known as a liar during his career with his plagiarism and many false claims.

There is no reason to take either of these clowns seriously unless you're a party hack
Oh yeah..... Biden’s never met a lie he wouldn’t tell..... or made racial comments.... or been involved with some questionable BS.... but he’s not Trump.... so he gets a pass

Errbody ready for the headlines tomorrow? 😉

View attachment 311537

I'm still waiting for your last prediction to come true so I can be rich...

I remember all the Dems making fun of Trump mentioning healing with a UV light in the lungs. That company is AYTU and the procedure is heallight. It was at .30 cents when mentioned. Today it's at 1.72 and has plans to join the Russell 3000 June 29. Supposed to run hard.

If you made fun of him make sure you don't buy this. You don't want to be a hypocrite.
😉

Maybe they'll announce they shoved an Aytu light up his ass and cured covid.
Screenshot_20201004-173116.png

Which do you prefer? Prolonging the agony or ripping off the bandaid? You’re not going to stop the virus and as long as medical facilities aren’t overwhelmed we’d be better off letting it spread.
If I'm hearing correctly we're close to a vaccine. So in theory if we can inoculate 50 - 60 % of the population along with 10- 20 % people with antibodies and cross protections, we will have something that resembles herd immunity. Hopefully before Christmas. If ripping off the band aid is going to cause unnecessary bleeding, you might try to soak it in soapy water first.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

What makes you think this? Is it rooted in fact/evidence or frustration?

If I'm hearing correctly we're close to a vaccine. So in theory if we can inoculate 50 - 60 % of the population along with 10- 20 % people with antibodies and cross protections, we will have something that resembles herd immunity. Hopefully before Christmas. If ripping off the band aid is going to cause unnecessary bleeding, you might try to soak it in soapy water first.
You plan to take it? Not me

I'm still waiting for your last prediction to come true so I can be rich...

Maybe they'll announce they shoved an Aytu light up his ass and cured covid.
View attachment 311544
If you would've bought in April when he mentioned it instead of running with "he said to drink bleach" uou would be sitting nice right now.

Stocks don't run straight up. That is being heavily shorted.

Reactions: AM64
Its sad we are this far along in the pandemic and some still don't understand the correlation between mask wearing and opening up the economy. The people running around without masks are the very ones screeching to open up. This level of stupidity is only matched by electing Trump to run the country.
Has anyone stopped you sheep from wearing a mask?

Go ahead and list some of the reason you're not going to get one? We will use that as the measuring stick of a vagina.
far too fast for a vaccine to be ready for Broadway in less than a year. Plus, I've never taken the flu shot. And I don't see a reason to take this shot because coronavirus isn't going away, so I'm sure there will be another coronavirus outbreak further down the road. I don't trust the vaccine.

VN Store

Back