Trump Is an Ideological Authoritarian

Your post is the very definition of naivete. I'm amused when the best defense by supporters of President Snowflake is "everybody does it" so it's OK. Talk about abandoning your principles, dignity, and self-respect -you are Exhibit A. In fact, no politician has ever lied as much or as frequently as Trump - he's now well over 12,000 since he took office. He is a serial liar and an embarrassment to the office and a laughingstock to the rest of the world. When it's all said and done, he will be a punch line in the annals of US history.

This shows your true ignorance, congrats.

Trump has already done more for America is just 2 short miraculous years, than any president in the last 50 years
Your ignorance defies any logic and places you right beside Hillary, Struck, Comey, Brennan and Ears

This shows your true ignorance, congrats you imbecile.
Trump has already done more for America is just 2 short miraculous years, than any president in the last 50 years
Your ignorance defies any logic and places you right beside Hillary, Struck, Comey, Brennan and Ears

Thank you, I needed a good laugh prior to the weekend and your post did the trick. In fact, I will do my best to remember your post every time I need a good chuckle. I'm not sure what you do for a living but comedy may be your calling.

Your post is the very definition of naivete. I'm amused when the best defense by supporters of President Snowflake is "everybody does it" so it's OK. Talk about abandoning your principles, dignity, and self-respect -you are Exhibit A. In fact, no politician has ever lied as much or as frequently as Trump - he's now well over 12,000 since he took office. He is a serial liar and an embarrassment to the office and a laughingstock to the rest of the world. When it's all said and done, he will be a punch line in the annals of US history.
There have been long discussions about this in other threads.

When you run seemingly every statement the man makes through your "fact checker," including statements of his that are very clearly an opinion or hyperbole, it's easy to come up with 12,000 lies in 3 years. You could do it to any President or politician, past or present.

Trump is really only beyond the pale in rhetorical style.

When you run seemingly every statement the man makes through your "fact checker," including statements of his that are very clearly an opinion or hyperbole, it's easy to come up with 12,000 lies in 3 years. You could do it to any President or politician, past or present.

Again, I greatly appreciate you injecting a little levity into my Friday. Needless to say, supporters of President Snowflake are a very good source of levity, as is Fox News - both sources are extremely comical.

Again, I greatly appreciate you injecting a little levity into my Friday. Needless to say, supporters of President Snowflake are a very good source of levity, as is Fox News - both sources are extremely comical.
We are happy to provide you with comic relief. God knows you could use it.

Reactions: AM64

I disagree. Trump has a blatant disregard for facts and truth unseen in any previous president.
One need look no further than the debacle of him sending his press secretary out on the night of the inauguration to lie about crowd size.....and then coin the phrase "alternative facts".

Reactions: TN Ribs
If you think that 11 lies per day from a politician is a lot, you are the naive one my friend. Nearly every statement out of their mouths is a lie.

I disagree. Trump has a blatant disregard for facts and truth unseen in any previous president.
One need look no further than the debacle of him sending his press secretary out on the night of the inauguration to lie about crowd size.....and then coin the phrase "alternative facts".

Wow, you've never read anything about LBJ, have you? I'm assuming you aren't really old enough to have seen any of his crap first hand. On the other hand, you didn't take the opportunity to bash Nixon.

Wow, you've never read anything about LBJ, have you? I'm assuming you aren't really old enough to have seen any of his crap first hand. On the other hand, you didn't take the opportunity to bash Nixon.
LBJ was helped by a friendlier press than what Trump has to deal with, although they turned on him somewhat due to Vietnam. If LBJ was a Republican , and in office today, he would be torched.

Reactions: DynaLo and AM64

I'm just glad he got Medicare through. My parents used to complain about how much it cost when they didn't even pay in for 10-15 years before they collected off of it.

I'm just glad he got Medicare through. My parents used to complain about how much it cost when they didn't even pay in for 10-15 years before they collected off of it.

I probably agree with you on that, but it does make you wonder where medical costs might be without Medicare.

I probably agree with you on that, but it does make you wonder where medical costs might be without Medicare.

I don't know, but Medicare needs to be able to negotiate drug prices. Why they can't is lost on me.

Luther is this all you got, good god Girl, your a mess after your abortion, but who wants another baby Luther, right?

How did that effect your daily life negatively? I just thank god we did not have a Hillary coronation as was schemed, yes schemed. Disaster averted.

Anyone who thinks we are anywhere near a civil war is underestimating, by a large margin, how lazy most people are.

Republicans are too prudent to waste ammunition on this:

1559344803831.jpeg

Liberals don’t have these:

1559344879882.jpeg

And the store shelves are stocked with:

1559345071554.jpeg

As of now, I’d say we’re good.

I don't know, but Medicare needs to be able to negotiate drug prices. Why they can't is lost on me.

That is one of the most astounding things about Medicare; it is an incredible screw up. GSA seems to negotiate everything else the government buys, so why not Medicare drugs. I'd guess congress is involved, and they like their big "campaign" deposits - protection paid by drug companies.

VN Store

Back