Trump Is an Ideological Authoritarian

Ineffective? How about comprising a list of his attempts at a facist takeover that failed?

I think it's hilarious watching the left walk the tight rope of "Trump is a facist / Russian spy/ white nationalist etc etc" and then turn around say he's just a moron.

Trying to form a coherent ideological facist from the ramblings of Trump is like trying to get the theory of general relativity from the ramblings of a toddler.

You might as well be reading the future from chicken bones in a pot.

I don't even know what your point is? That we should ignore all the authoritarian things he says because he's an idiot? OK. Sounds reasonable

Reactions: zeppelin128
Reactions: StarRaider
I don't even know what your point is? That we should ignore all the authoritarian things he says because he's an idiot? OK. Sounds reasonable

Actions speak louder than words. Unless it’s a person who is suffering from TDS. Congrats on being one of the numbnuts huff.

Trump’s Choice For VOA Director Finally Confirmed. Iranian, Chinese Dissidents Praise Trump, Celebrate.

On Friday, President Trump celebrated the Senate confirmation of his nominee for new director at the Voice of America (VOA), Michael Pack, and he was not the only one celebrating: Iranian and Chinese dissidents who oppose the tyrannical regimes of their countries also celebrated as they have felt the VOA has supported those same tyrannical regimes.

GettyImages-1210937105.jpg

As Monica Showalter of the American Thinker noted as she documented just some of the dissidents who expressed their gratitude and praised President Trump, the extended battle over Pack’s confirmation was “sort of miracle, given the dirty, protracted battle from deep state’s Obama holdovers to keep him out. It was so underhanded it involved a last-ditch Kavanaugh-style bid to smear Pack as corrupt if for nothing else to delay his Senate confirmation to eternity. It was deep state at its worst and it failed. Now, what’s probably the last solid Obama bastion of deep-state government has toppled.”

Dissidents celebrated:

Trump’s Choice For VOA Director Finally Confirmed. Iranian, Chinese Dissidents Praise Trump, Celebrate.

Reactions: StarRaider
Reactions: Orangeslice13
Every time I hear the letters in that order I laugh. Whatever they write, true or false, always has slobber all over it.

I feel the same way about Fox News but can reliably post their articles for quotes from politicians. I get that the Trump quote has you shook, but take it out on him, not the messenger

Reactions: 10nacvols
I feel the same way about Fox News but can reliably post their articles for quotes from politicians. I get that the Trump quote has you shook, but take it out on him, not the messenger

All news is the same, some you agree with and others you hate. They split you down the middle until you actually hate the other side, then they control you. We need to all join the same side and break up this media monopoly, get the press back to competing for stories like rabid dogs. It should be us against them not us against us. None of these propaganda rags should get a press pass. Thats all I'm saying.

He’s baiting the media.

Obama/Hillary and the Democrat resistance (especially those in the federal government) never accepted the results of 2016 election.

You seriously take everything he says literally? He loves to say provocative things to get people to think or focus attention on something.

Idk if he meant it or not, but it's still noteworthy either way. You realize you're defending Trump by saying you think he's behaving like the losers on the left you claim to despise, right?

Reactions: zeppelin128
Idk if he meant it or not, but it's still noteworthy either way. You realize you're defending Trump by saying you think he's behaving like the losers on the left you claim to despise, right?
I’m not defending anything. I’m stating my opinion.

So funny the same ones who have spent 4 years not accepting the results from the 2016 election cry when they think Trump may not accept the results from the next election.

It doesn't matter whether Trump accepts the results of the election or not, if he loses he'll be out of the WH on Jan 20th either way.

It's a stupid question to ask.

Reactions: volfanhill

VN Store

Back