Trump plans ban on flavored e-cigs

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Trump plans ban on sale of flavoured e-cigarettes

Mr Trump told reporters vaping was a "new problem", especially for children.

US Health Secretary Alex Azar said the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) would finalise a plan to take all non-tobacco flavours off the market.

There have been six deaths and 450 reported cases of lung illness tied to vaping across 33 states.

Many of the 450 reported cases are young people, with an average age of 19.

Good thing every other source of nicotine is extra safe.

Wonder how much this cost big tobacco to get pushed thru?

Prohibition does not work , it just creates black markets without taxes .

Reactions: Vol737
Nothing. I just dont think this vaping stuff should be any different than nicotine.
Have you ever been behind a car with a hard core vape'r inside? My God they can send a cumulus cloud out of their window every 10 seconds. OTOH, if they want to die by inhaling clouds of chemicals more power to them as long as they don't raise my insurance rates.

Have you ever been behind a car with a hard core vape'r inside? My God they can send a cumulus cloud out of their window every 10 seconds. OTOH, if they want to die by inhaling clouds of chemicals more power to them as long as they don't raise my insurance rates.

Being on the road I had to share a room sometimes with others , one did that with his ultra , hi tech , 3 pound , runs off a car battery vape machine and although it smelled like blueberries , I couldn’t see the damn tv from his cloud of white smoke. I told him he was either going to have to take that **** outside or stop . So I could watch television lol

Reactions: tsmc1
Meanwhile, 54 people die every hour from smoking by other means.

This is some of the dumbest **** ever. No different than banning big gulp fountain drinks.

Half a million a year dies from cigarette related illnesses. But, let the media circus have their fun with muh Trump banning e-cigs.

VN Store

Back