Trump plans ban on flavored e-cigs

Half a million a year dies from cigarette related illnesses. But, let the media circus have their fun with muh Trump banning e-cigs.
It's the irony of it. As a liberal we are inundated with complaints about how we are trying to create a "nanny state" by regulating soft drink sizes and such... only to have Trump do this.

I am not for this in any way. But just to clarify for everyone, they aren’t banning vaping, they are banning flavors to only tobacco. They said they will re-visit the tobacco ones later if necessary. Again stupid but just so we’re all on the same page.

Reactions: Vol737 and 508mikey
Meanwhile, 54 people die every hour from smoking by other means.

This is some of the dumbest **** ever. No different than banning big gulp fountain drinks.
Exactly. it's so obvious big tobacco is in his wallet. Sodas, cigarettes, alcohol, guns, opiods kill millions of people every year and still perfectly legal. 5 people die from vaping and OMG BAN VAPING ITS HORRIBLE. Just another example of what a joke this man and his administration is.

Exactly. it's so obvious big tobacco is in his wallet. Sodas, cigarettes, alcohol, guns, opiods kill millions of people every year and still perfectly legal. 5 people die from vaping and OMG BAN VAPING ITS HORRIBLE. Just another example of what a joke this man and his administration is.
I doubt big tobacco supports this idea since they all have stakes in the vape market. It would put a lot of extremely profitable business down though.

Dims screeching about this are the same ones ok with banning plastic straws but ok with handing out syringes.

the same ones who laughed about the dems banning plastic straws are mad they're getting laughed at for trump banning watermelon flavored vape juice.

Throwing rocks at glasses houses doesn't suit you.

Never underestimate the power of the tobacco lobby. Remember the ban would be to that of the flavored sht, not all of it.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHIRDRINS? After all, "Melania's got a son (togther) and there's a beautiful young man and she feelz very, very strongly about it."

Reactions: PointGuard
the same ones who laughed about the dems banning plastic straws are mad they're getting laughed at for trump banning watermelon flavored vape juice.

Throwing rocks at glasses houses doesn't suit you.

😘

You realize, the company that makes Marlboro, owns 35% of Juul who is by far the biggest e-cigarette player right?

You forgot cars, sharks, getting hit with golf balls, etc.

You should be happy.
Not all liberals like our hand being held by the government while we are making consumer decisions - even if unhealthy... This was a valid source of criticism toward the Obama administration. Conservatives just lost some of the high ground on it.

You forgot cars, sharks, getting hit with golf balls, etc.

I got hit with a golfball last week. 0/10, don't recommend. Dude didn't yell or anything. I stomped his ball deep and then cackled while he drove around looking for it, petty but it took the edge off of the pain on my thigh.

I got hit with a golfball last week. 0/10, don't recommend. Dude didn't yell or anything. I stomped his ball deep and then cackled while he drove around looking for it, petty but it took the edge off of the pain on my thigh.

I took one on the noggin just from an easy chip shot onto the green and it about drove me to my knees . I can’t imagine taking one full on .

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back