Trump plans ban on flavored e-cigs

I took one on the noggin just from an easy chip shot onto the green and it about drove me to my knees . I can’t imagine taking one full on .
I took one to the back of the ear that continued on to put a perfect hole in the golf cart windshield. My ear hurt like a Mother F'r. Of course the golf course pro was pissed about it because his precious little golf cart had a hole in the windshield.

I took one on the noggin just from an easy chip shot onto the green and it about drove me to my knees . I can’t imagine taking one full on .

Bastard sliced it off the tee into the opposing fairway, I was standing there looking through the rangefinder. I'm pretty sure I called him everything but a white man. My thigh looks like I got shot with a paintball. Call you errant shots folks!

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Bastard sliced it off the tee into the opposing fairway, I was standing there looking through the rangefinder. I'm pretty sure I called him everything but a white man. My thigh looks like I got shot with a paintball. Call you errant shots folks!

Oh sh!t off the tee ? You should have limped over there , took his driver , showed him how to hold it without opening his club face then just start beating it into the ground . lol

Oh sh!t off the tee ? You should have limped over there , took his driver , showed him how to hold it without opening his club face then just start beating it into the ground . lol
Should have turned around and hit it back at him.

I have taken 3 golf ball full shots. One in the right forearm about 150 yards from the hitter with an iron on the way down. Two was between the shoulder blades from about 225 yards. Three was just above my right eye from about 40 yards. The last 2 were drivers. The one to the back took me to my knees. The one to the head knocked me flat, and almost out. None of the balls hit the ground first. The one to the noggin was a line drive and sounded like a gunshot inside my head, and I saw a bright white flash of light. It probably would have killed me if it was 2 inches to the right and to the temple. I finished the round in all cases.

I got hit with a golfball last week. 0/10, don't recommend. Dude didn't yell or anything. I stomped his ball deep and then cackled while he drove around looking for it, petty but it took the edge off of the pain on my thigh.

I was with a couple buddies at a golf course and the hole we were on was straight down hill with an obvious blindspot. We hit our balls down onto the green and we're standing there putting. Next thing we know a ball comes flying down the hill and bounces off the green, luckily nobody got hit. We were all pissed off and my buddy grabs the ball and throws it into the nearby pond. If they had waited or just sent a guy halfway down the hill to make sure it was clear all parties would have been fine.

I have taken 3 golf ball full shots. One in the right forearm about 150 yards from the hitter with an iron on the way down. Two was between the shoulder blades from about 225 yards. Three was just above my right eye from about 40 yards. The last 2 were drivers. The one to the back took me to my knees. The one to the head knocked me flat, and almost out. None of the balls hit the ground first. The one to the noggin was a line drive and sounded like a gunshot inside my head, and I saw a bright white flash of light. It probably would have killed me if it was 2 inches to the right and to the temple. I finished the round in all cases.

Damn !

Vaping ban is stupid. Its not only a new form of natural selection it also helps readily identify douchebags and lowlifes.
Yep. How else will we recognize the People of Walmart when they are away from their natural habitat?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Yep. How else will we recognize the People of Walmart when they are away from their natural habitat?

Look for the folks wearing the MAGA hat.

berkley-trumpsupporter.jpg

The messed up stuff is coming from black market viles that have vitamin e extract as a thicking agent. Most are thc vile related.

Just buy from a legit store and do research.

I’ve got to say that most people wearing those hats aren’t vapors .

View attachment 224786
This is a more likely candidate for vaping than a red hat .

Perhaps, but the question was about how to recognize Walmart shoppers outside of their natural habitat - not who would be most likely to vape.

Perhaps, but the question was about how to recognize Walmart shoppers outside of their natural habitat - not who would be most likely to vape.
What happens if they get caught after a ban goes into effect? Do they become convicted vapists?

Reactions: Vol737
Turns out the regulated vape juice may not be the problem, assuming this cat is to be believed.

Trump plans ban on sale of flavoured e-cigarettes

Good thing every other source of nicotine is extra safe.

Wonder how much this cost big tobacco to get pushed thru?
You know, it is rather odd that we've suddenly seen a bump in these stories about vape illnesses and deaths over the last few months, and not over the previous 8-10 years that these things were booming. Interesting observation.

You know, it is rather odd that we've suddenly seen a bump in these stories about vape illnesses and deaths over the last few months, and not over the previous 8-10 years that these things were booming. Interesting observation.
It’s what is used to dilute the flavors. It’s a form of vitamin E
The normal tobacco vapes aren’t using this stuff. That’s why it’s just now coming to the lime light

VN Store

Back