Trump Secret police

What’s your take on ABC News reporting? 👇

Ed-F3IoXsAA0iZ0

Not sure,.I guess some people decided to catch a court house on fire and damage a police station. These types keep giving protests a bad name. Maybe gang members taking advantage of the crowd and opportunity to hide in masks?

Not sure,.I guess some people decided to catch a court house on fire and damage a police station. These types keep giving protests a bad name. Maybe gang members taking advantage of the crowd and opportunity to hide in masks?
Specifically I was interested in your opinion of ABC characterizing the people doing the arson and assaulting police as “protesters”.

I was also curious as to how a peaceful demonstration “intensified” to the point where these crimes were the result.

Reactions: bnhunt
How do you think all of these people would have felt if Obama had called in the "federal police" in 2010 to break up the Tea Party protests/rallies? They would have raised total hell, but since this is being done by their savior Trump and it is being done to minorities and for causes they don't approve of, then it's okay. Total hypocrisy as usual.
FOS again!

If the tea party was consistently shooting people, assaulting officers, burning buildings, etc then I’d agree with that too. But of course they didn’t because they are actually pro police, pro America and pro law-abiding
Hahaha! So BLM protestors are not "pro America"? Also easy to be "pro police" when you are rich and white and not being murdered by law enforcement on a daily basis.

Hahaha! So BLM protestors are not "pro America"? Also easy to be "pro police" when you are rich and white and not being murdered by law enforcement on a daily basis.
Zzzzzzzz the protestors burning the American flag and trying to destroy US government property? Yeah they aren’t pro America. And no one is being “murdered” on a daily basis

How do you think all of these people would have felt if Obama had called in the "federal police" in 2010 to break up the Tea Party protests/rallies? They would have raised total hell, but since this is being done by their savior Trump and it is being done to minorities and for causes they don't approve of, then it's okay. Total hypocrisy as usual.

Was the tea party violent?
Because President Obama did call out a difference between protesters and rioters and was absolutely correct to do so.

Can you link the stats to the "daily" murder of blacks by police? The stats I've seen paint a much different picture than that. Thanks.

And your misinformation aside, you're admitting the difference between the two protest by making excuses for the difference between the protests.

Was the Tea Party tearing **** up?

And he did send them in for a group peacefully occupying a vacant building on federal land.

Reactions: NCFisher
If you don't see the difference in the demeanor and responsibility level between those two groups of protests/protestors then you simply aren't capable of having an intellectually honest discussion on the subject.

Federal officers weren't brought in until federal property was threatened. It's literally part of their job, the police station didn't get the response those seeking violence desired so they changed tactics to attack federal buildings to illicit a violent response and aren't getting it. The feds have shown great restraint, much more than the idiots have earned, the fact you cheer and make excuses for those instigating the violence is disheartening. If these were right wing lunatics attacking federal buildings you'd be condemning them unequivocally. You are the hypocrite sir.

Reactions: NCFisher

Yes, exactly; by definition Marxists and anarchists are anti-American, else they’d not be Marxists.
It’s an elegant equation devoid of ambivalence.

I'd like to see your stats backing up the assertion that 1) most white people are "rich" 2) that non whites are being "murdered by law enforcement on a daily basis"

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Translation from the Stewese:

I still can't find those dang quotes I alluded to as being posted "almost daily." So I'm sorry, but 37L1 is still an ass for making me admit that.

Props to you for trying and succeeding in counterbalancing at least some of the dumbassary in this thread ! The sheer amount of it is staggering, but congrats on a start !

Reactions: 37L1

Your post reminds me of a statement a female politician once made...

"Some people did something," when talking about 9/11.

I guess some people is code for terrorist anymore.

VN Store

Back