Trump tells Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'they must pay' for Security amid reported move to US

Why are they 'considered' black if they are 50/50? Who makes that determination? YOUR white guilt? THEIR ability to claim minority status and therefore milk the system, AND have the ability to throw down that ever present and convenient race card? sad really
why are they considered black? is that a real question? That was a Jim Crow law in the south. Jim Crow went away, but some of the kids raised during that time passed those beliefs on to their kids.

No I was asked about one comment and I addressed it (family should be off limits). The other kids are adults by age and maintain a public profile. I also pointed out how people like justin acted for 8 yrs prior and actually still continue to act.
I and no one I know took any shots at the kids, we did and do take shots at Michelle
A person on your side advocated for throwing a minor child in with a pedophile

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
I and no one I know took any shots at the kids, we did and do take shots at Michelle
As much as you like to repeat it that's not my side. It was a singular comment you very sadly wish could be applied to more people.

I also watched a poster on vn post photoshopped pics of Obama sexually molesting his kids. He was banned and the outrage was amazing. You would have thought the guy was in line for sainthood.

I find it quite humorous that POC have to remind white folks about their rule regarding race. Their ancestors spent many a years reminding us that no matter how light our skin was, that we were still black. Now they conveniently forget, and want to call light skinned black people biracial.
I find it humorous that people want to define themselves by their race, as if it actually matters.

Reactions: AM64
As much as you like to repeat it that's not my side. It was a singular comment you very sadly wish could be applied to more people.

I also watched a poster on vn post photoshopped pics of Obama sexually molesting his kids. He was banned and the outrage was amazing. You would have thought the guy was in line for sainthood.
I see stuff all the time about Trump and Ivanka, has anyone been banned for those?

Why continue to post the vile things you do about someone with no real influence? Many of the things posted about her are really bottom of the barrel
She put herself as someone who was going to come out and be political, so she deserves anything that come her away

No they don’t. They don’t like trump so they hate his family as an offshoot. If they were the family of say.... Mayor Pete, literally no one would say anything about them, even if they were the same exact people

Reactions: volfanjustin
No they don’t. They don’t like trump so they hate his family as an offshoot. If they were the family of say.... Mayor Pete, literally no one would say anything about them, even if they were the same exact people
I've actually posted that a family member told me Ivanka and Melania were as nice as they could be to everyone they encountered.

If mayor pete made nepotism a hiring strategy his family would likely get a similar treatment

The BS and you know it. Fact is you allow it to stand because you are aligned with the people who post such garbage
That's complete nonsense and you know it. The pics a Michelle Obama are very rarely deleted either. Please point out these offensive photoshopped pics of Trump and his daughter. Make sure you don't confuse them with real, published pics

why are they considered black? is that a real question? That was a Jim Crow law in the south. Jim Crow went away, but some of the kids raised during that time passed those beliefs on to their kids.
So in other words... you are passing those beliefs to your children. Who's the racist again?

That's complete nonsense and you know it. The pics a Michelle Obama are very rarely deleted either. Please point out these offensive photoshopped pics of Trump and his daughter. Make sure you don't confuse them with real, published pics
There have been plenty of suggestions Trump molested her, how many of them have you banned?

When that video came out of Malia smoking weed at a festival it was anything but quiet on here. Quit being so full of utter bullcrap all the time.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
What? 99 % of Americans would look and see a black woman. Half of my family is her color and and no one has ever confused us for anything but black.

You must not have seen many black people if you dont think she looks like a light skinned black person.

😂😂😂

I guess our families are different but this is new age black. All white features with fine hair, and a 10% tan. Markle is "black" when it's convenient.

Tbh I'm not even totally sure what I'm debating about since I didn't totally follow the argument between the back and forth.

VN Store

Back