Trump to be indicted in GA?

They say you can indict a ham sandwich. Let’s hope the democrats can make this stick unlike the faux Russian collusion myth and the two impeachments.

Y’all got him now!
They have a recording of him asking the state election official to find the votes to flip the state.

Yghn

Luckily woke DA’s would label this as a misdemeanor with no bond and dismiss charges.

You guys have cried wolf for over 5 years, only the truly devoted believe your bullshot anymore.
I'm just for continuing to hammer home the point that Trump was/is a horrendously despicable human, that trumpism is damaging to the country, that he never should have been elected, and that it would be idiotic to support him running in '24.

Which all means I am a small and petty person - or whatever your descriptors were yesterday.

I'm just for continuing to hammer home the point that Trump was/is a horrendously despicable human, that trumpism is damaging to the country, that he never should have been elected, and that it would be idiotic to support him running in '24.

Which all means I am a small and petty person - or whatever your descriptors were yesterday.

Substitute Biden's name w/Trump's name here and you are spot on with fact.

so sometime in the next year; maybe the next six months

“I believe in 2022 a decision will be made in that case,” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis told The Associated Press. “I certainly think that in the first half of the year that decisions will be made.”

she plans to be only a little unemotional in her investigation?

"We’re going to just get the facts, get the law, be very methodical, very patient and, in some extent, unemotional about this quest for justice."

yet she alone is the only one unbiased enough to conduct the investigation

When she announced the investigation, Willis said her agency was best suited to conduct the investigation because all other state agencies had conflicts of interest, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Reactions: BreatheUT

The reaction to Trump by you and the people like you is what has and is damaging this country. If you would have ignored him and not acted like petulant children he wouldn't have done anything to "damage the country".

so sometime in the next year; maybe the next six months

“I believe in 2022 a decision will be made in that case,” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis told The Associated Press. “I certainly think that in the first half of the year that decisions will be made.”

she plans to be only a little unemotional in her investigation?

"We’re going to just get the facts, get the law, be very methodical, very patient and, in some extent, unemotional about this quest for justice."

How do you say "I'm using this for politics in the mid-term elections" without saying I'm using this for politics in the mid-term elections?

VN Store

Back