Trump to be indicted in GA?

lol....
What did you do differently from me that somehow makes me more to blame?
This should be interesting.
I knew who they both were (Trump and Biden) and made an informed choice to not vote for either.

That's complete BS and you know it.

The GOP didn't lose its moral compass. It never had one.
Again, except for the same GoP that made this an issue.

I like how you guys have to actively skip over the facts of the matter to come up with a point.

I knew who they both were (Trump and Biden) and made an informed choice to not vote for either.
And you think that letting everyone else decide between the two somehow makes you less to "blame"?
That only seems reasonable if you view the two choices as exactly the same.

My God, these idiots are going to get Trump elected again aren't they?

LOL, just saw the autocorrect!

Last edited:
Which I do. They are both execrable human beings and I wouldn’t piss on either of them if their hair was on fire.
Then your choice makes sense.
I do not view the two choices as the same, which means anything other than voting for the preferred choice seems ridiculous.

I do not view the two choices as the same, which means anything other than voting for the preferred choice seems ridiculous.
Do you have trouble discerning dog **** from puppy poo?

Do you have trouble discerning dog **** from puppy poo?
There are lots of criteria I would consider if I were ever being forced to pick one pile in which to step.

Whereas it seems you would be happy to let others choose the pile you have to step in for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunerwadel
You know what that little spec of white is on top of chicken ****? It's chicken **** too.
It should be no secret, I place most everything on continuums.
Rarely do two things occupy the exact same spot.

You have effectively deluded yourself into believing one turd is better than another. Turds are turds.

You have effectively deluded yourself into believing one turd is better than another. Turds are turds.
But if I choose to not vote for the least turdy of two turds, I’m somehow to blame for the **** sandwich sitting behind the Resolute Desk.

Reactions: tbh and hog88
That's complete BS and you know it.

The GOP didn't lose its moral compass. It never had one.

They openly embrace corruption because they know they can't win on policy.
Trumpism is a zero sum game for them, integrity is frowned upon and ethics are kicked to the curb.

They openly embrace corruption because they know they can't win on policy.
Trumpism is a zero sum game for them, integrity is frowned upon and ethics are kicked to the curb.

LOL And nominating Biden isn't giving corruption a big sloppy tongue kiss while grabbing it's ass?

Reactions: MG1968
They have a recording of him asking the state election official to find the votes to flip the state.
And no other politician EVER had asked a election official to make sure they find every possible legal vote for them. I know, absolutely shocking that we would live to see this terrible abomination occur for the first time in our very own time!!!!!!!!
At least the election officials didn’t find a bunch of previously undiscovered ballots in a car trunk of closet. That only happens when the Democrat needs votes „found“. 😂

You are the 3rd poster to take the poop is poop angle. It's a stupid angle.
Some poops are much better than others; are at least less bad.

The Democrats need to think VERY carefully before setting a precedent of indicting former Presidents from the other party. They are about to learn this lesson regarding impeachment come January 2023. Do they REALLY want to start a process where State AGs indict former Presidents? There are a LOT more Red States than there are Blue.

The Democrats need to think VERY carefully before setting a precedent of indicting former Presidents from the other party. They are about to learn this lesson regarding impeachment come January 2023. Do they REALLY want to start a process where State AGs indict former Presidents? There are a LOT more Red States than there are Blue.

If the Rs take back congress and impeach Biden I will never vote for another R.

You are absolutely correct about indicting a former POTUS on Trumped up charges, that will open a pandoras box that can't be closed.

But if I choose to not vote for the least turdy of two turds, I’m somehow to blame for the **** sandwich sitting behind the Resolute Desk.
The only true way to decrease the future turdiness of your choices is to ensure that the least turdy always wins.

That's a concept many on here fail to grasp.

No, it just means you like playing with ****.
No, it means if we are all forced to play with ****, I'll at least take the option of picking which **** with which I play.

You on the other hand are happy to sit back and say, "you guys pick the **** I'm forced to play with for me."

VN Store

Back