Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

And we wouldn’t have a pharmaceutical industry that spends a fortune wining and dining doctors to push their goods.
I wonder how that compares with the amount it spends getting patients to ask doctors for said drugs?

I wonder how that compares with the amount it spends getting patients to ask doctors for said drugs?

I don’t think a parama company does that with opioids . Dp they ? I’ve never had a sells reps pull me to the side at the Drs office like ... pssst hey , when you go in there tell him you need ...

Do you believe that will be the end result?
I think it will be close to zero. The part he does build (if any) will be a monument to one of America's darker periods for as long as it stands (which would not be long)

Same only I cheated with my home exercises ( didn’t do them ) and scar tissue set up restricting my shoulder / arm movement to about 65-70% . Remember how bad the original surgery and therapy hurt ? It’s nothing compared to the one where they go in and break all that scar tissue loose . Seriously the pain is way worse . Always do your exercises yup yup lesson learned .

I've still got some of the bands and the pulley you hook over the door and pull the arm up with the other arm. I used them and had good results. They changed the way PT was done between my surgeries; it started much sooner on the second and was less painful ... didn't bother with drugs at all or ice after the PT session. The outcome seems to be pretty much the same. Don't think the rotator tear was as bad on the second shoulder, but the labrum was also torn and had to be repaired. The radiologist who injected the dye in the shoulder kinda chuckled and said he could tell me I had a rotator cuff tear ... the dye went all over the place.

You’re going to live the rest of your life with PTTD. Sad!!!
I will live the rest of my life believing Trump was the worst president ever, a despicable human, and a horrible stain on America. I will live the rest of my life dumbfounded that America was ever the type of country (even for that briefest of times) that would elect, and for some, continue to support a person like Donald Trump.

So I guess you're right.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I will live the rest of my life believing Trump was the worst president ever, a despicable human, and a horrible stain on America. I will live the rest of my life dumbfounded that America was ever the type of country (even for that briefest of times) that would elect, and for some, continue to support a person like Donald Trump.

So I guess you're right.

Yeah, but looking on the positive side...at least we didn’t elect Hillary.

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad

So I guess you're right.

You know , if you were less emotionally tied up in politicians and putting your hopes and fears into them , life would be less stressful . Waiting for any politician to take you to the promised land / utopia / The land where the unicorns and butterflies are is a waste of faith . I don’t care what party you are a part of .

You know , if you were less emotionally tied up in politicians and putting your hopes and fears into them , life would be less stressful . Waiting for any politician to take you to the promised land / utopia / The land where the unicorns and butterflies are is a waste of faith . I don’t care what party you are a part of .
I may very well be the most stress free person in Georgia.

VN Store

Back