Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

Who in your world is not a liar?

So in your world everyone is equally honest?

Now that would be the interesting place to live.

Just ask any of my staff.
Dishonest behavior is not tolerated in any way.

To be clear in the last presidential election we were given a choice of two people who equally had no idea what truth was.

Again with the excusing ridiculous behavior because he’s on your team.
Who excused it?
If he did something similar several times a day, it would be much more inexcusable.

If your child talks back to you once in four years or multiple times a day are totally different.

The difference between Americans living and dying is $3.5 billion of government money to build an unknown length of wall in an undermined location, even though the border right now is "tight."

Who excused it?
If he did something similar several times a day, it would be much more inexcusable.

If your child talks back to you once in four years or multiple times a day are totally different.

^^^^^^
Where’s the line.
Would Cosby be less of a **** if he did it once?
Rob one bank and it’s ok?

Nope. You are known by your fruit.
(Look that reference up)

He’s already a know liar.
If you write that into a speech and plan the little hand movements to go with it, then you have lost respect I had left for you.

Trump is a **** human being. Just like the last guy.

^^^^^^
Where’s the line.
Would Cosby be less of a **** if he did it once?
Rob one bank and it’s ok?

Nope. You are known by your fruit.
(Look that reference up)

He’s already a know liar.
If you write that into a speech and plan the little hand movements to go with it, then you have lost respect I had left for you.

Trump is a **** human being. Just like the last guy.
Sure cosby would be less of a d*** if he did it once compared to 100 times.
Everyone has told a lie, but everyone is not equally dishonest. It's simple.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...bb453a-0517-11e9-b5df-5d3874f1ac36_story.html
Not sure why the server isn't grabbing the headline with the link. Headline below.

Trump warns of a ‘very long’ government shutdown if Democrats oppose bill that includes border wall money

good.

ul52bstm8p521.jpg

Trumps dumbass shut the government down because he got hurt feelings about Coulter and Bongino being mean about the wall. He owns this, just as he said he would.
Continue to be willfully ignorant, the wall is never being built.
You'll probably starve and die with the government shut down. I'm not sure how we'll all survive

the government is going to be shutdown through the new year whether it is funded or not.

For those of you that are scared, it happens every year. It’s going to be fine.

the government is going to be shutdown through the new year whether it is funded or not.

For those of you that are scared, it happens every year. It’s going to be fine.
You're blowing it D.C.... they're scared ..... and rightfully so..... the government won't be open to take care of them.... they're going to starve

End of the world party?
Sounds like a great idea to me. '72 will have it at his place in the mountains... Airvol will bring the liquor... Dink will bring the drugs and whores....since it's the end of the world...I'll be the bigger man and invite Grand.... he'll bring the guns .... what other party favors am I missing?

Reactions: AirVol
Welcome to the #TrumpShutdown

I'm going to dream tonight of driving a car along that beautiful Steel Slat Barrier.

Heartburn woke me up. Too much holiday cheer at a brewery last night. What about you?

Long week at work. Made the mistake of lying down on the bed when I got home and before I know it, it's 1:30 AM and the dog is wanting to be let out.

Supper in the form of Wheat Thins at 2 AM...

VN Store

Back