Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

Can anyone tell me what exactly is going to shutdown? Airports, roads, trains anything that the government does that I actually use? In my years on earth nothing ever got done in private business between now and after New Years anyhow, I imagine it's even worse in the government.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Can anyone tell me what exactly is going to shutdown? Airports, roads, trains anything that the government does that I actually use? In my years on earth nothing ever got done in private business between now and after New Years anyhow, I imagine it's even worse in the government.

This argument is getting dumb.

Some stretches of wall are needed along the border. Otherwise not.

A lot of brouhaha about $5 billion, when I suspect most of you don't have any idea where that money would go.

This argument is getting dumb.

Some stretches of wall are needed along the border. Otherwise not.

A lot of brouhaha about $5 billion, when I suspect most of you don't have any idea where that money would go.

It's about Trump saving face. At many levels.

Reactions: luthervol
There is absolutely no comparison between Trump and the others. Trump is in a class of one.
Lol
It must be an interesting life you live where you can excuse behavior of those you agree with.
Actually it’s really sad.

In my world there’s a standard.

Someone who tells a lie is a liar.
Someone who tells 100 lies has just been caught more often and is a liar.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Lol
It must be an interesting life you live where you can excuse behavior of those you agree with.
Actually it’s really sad.

In my world there’s a standard.

Someone who tells a lie is a liar.
Someone who tells 100 lies has just been caught more often and is a liar.
Who in your world is not a liar?

So in your world everyone is equally honest?

Now that would be the interesting place to live.

VN Store

Back