Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Replace Benny Hinn with Trump and the "holy spirit" (or whatever voodoo he does) with the coronavirus, and this will pretty much be tonight's rally.

If America decides to not have things like a political rally, like concerts, sporting events until not one single person has this thing. Then not one event will ever take place ever again as this likely will never go away completely.

My local town is having it's 4th of July parade, concert and fireworks as scheduled as it has done for well over 50 years.

View attachment 287879

Nothing says "diversity" like a Trump rally.

Also, donuts @ 4 o'clock.

Also, also... wonder if they have a metal detector or pat-down - or is that all out the window now.

Nice attempt on a diversity dig when it’s simply demographics and you know it. I’m also glad you’re trying to use a limited viewpoint photo to justify your claims. It just further proves how much the dems attempt to manipulate things.

Based on the current stats, about 15.6% of Tulsa’s population is black. In a rally allowing 20k attendees that 15.6% translates to around 3100 black attendees. In the state of Oklahoma, around 7.8% of the population is black. That would translate to roughly 1560 blacks in attendance if one were to strictly use the black population percentages in an extremely inflated assumption of the black Republican population of Oklahoma.

If America decides to not have things like a political rally, like concerts, sporting events until not one single person has this thing. Then not one event will ever take place ever again as this likely will never go away completely.

My local town is having it's 4th of July parade, concert and fireworks as scheduled as it has done for well over 50 years.
Mine canceled its parade, but is having 2 separate but simultaneous firework shows to spread out the crowd some

Nice attempt on a diversity dig when it’s simply demographics and you know it. I’m also glad you’re trying to use a limited viewpoint photo to justify your claims. It just further proves how much the dems attempt to manipulate things.

Based on the current stats, about 15.6% of Tulsa’s population is black. In a rally allowing 20k attendees that 15.6% translates to around 3100 black attendees. In the state of Oklahoma, around 7.8% of the population is black. That would translate to roughly 1560 blacks in attendance if one were to strictly use the black population percentages in an extremely inflated assumption of the black Republican population of Oklahoma.
Are you claiming Trump has a diverse base?

Let's play Where's Waldo...

You can pretty much take any rally shot available online.

READY... GO!!!

donaldtrumprally.jpg

104093274-GettyImages-621156548.530x298.jpg

PAMB3ES3B4I6LHO6EYENKZEPGM.jpg

_92344734_gettyimages-621651016.jpg

Mine canceled its parade, but is having 2 separate but simultaneous firework shows to spread out the crowd some
Well mine for the first time ever did change the parade route to be longer to allow people to spread out unfortunately it also takes it out of the tree lined part of the route.

The concert did piss off one lady who wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper chastising local officials for the headlining band that will be playing the concert Confederate Railroad. She was also upset that the paper had their name & logo on the front page when the headliner was announced.

She must be new to the area or she would know the lead singer is from the neighboring county, one former member grew up and lives a mile from me and one of their best songs was filmed in our town.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Are you claiming Trump has a diverse base?

It’s more diverse than the Democrats seem to realize or want to accept. Not everyone even wants to go to a rally no matter what your ethnic background is. I wouldn’t take free tickets and an all expense paid trip to one, but I dislike crowded places like that. I make exceptions for the Vols. Y’all need to crawl out from under the blue umbrella and take a good impartial look with your own eyes across non democrat leaning social media and see what Trump supporters look like. It might make November less of a shock when those voting demographics come out.

It’s more diverse than the Democrats seem to realize or want to accept. Not everyone even wants to go to a rally no matter what your ethnic background is. I wouldn’t take free tickets and an all expense paid trip to one, but I dislike crowded places like that. I make exceptions for the Vols. Y’all need to crawl out from under the blue umbrella and take a good impartial look with your own eyes across non democrat leaning social media and see what Trump supporters look like. It might make November less of a shock when those voting demographics come out.
I see the polls.
If Trump were to win in November, I think I would be less shocked than last time but more disappointing.

Let's play Where's Waldo...

You can pretty much take any rally shot available online.

READY... GO!!!

View attachment 287888

View attachment 287889

View attachment 287890

View attachment 287891

Sigh..ok, let me simplify this for you.

Diversity: variety, a range of different things
Demographics: data related to population and particular groups within the population

Looking at those photos you selected, there are a variety of folks from different ethnic backgrounds present, thus making it a diverse crowd. It’s not all comprised of the blonde haired, blue eyed, aryans you Dems try to make it out to be.

The ethnic and political demographics of the area where a rally is held will in large part determine the volume of ethnic diversity of the crowd in attendance. Some folks travel for rallies.

A rally in Miami will have a larger demographic of Latino ethnicity attendees than one in Bozeman. A rally in Detroit will have a larger demographic of black ethnicity attendees than one in Tulsa. A rally in San Diego will have a larger demographic of Asian ethnicity attendees than one in Louisville. All of which is dependent upon the dominate political affiliations of each area.

VN Store

Back