Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Lol there’s more in that little wagon than Joe is pulling in at his pressers . Again those very large rally numbers show worry you if you support Biden .

Well, the good news - virus or no virus - is that Donald's reign of stupidity will end this January. Hopefully, he won't try to topple our democracy on his way out.

Just remember, it's not about you, me or any US citizens... it's all about Donald to Donald. Retaining power is the only thing that matters in his depraved world.

That and $$$.

Oh... and hookers.

Well, the good news - virus or no virus - is that Donald's reign of stupidity will end this January. Hopefully, he won't try to topple our democracy on his way out.

You can thank your buddy ole pals the Democrats for toppling our democracy & burning everything down.
Nothing is all trump's fault like you think to call it that way you fool.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
You can thank your buddy ole pals the Democrats for toppling our democracy & burning everything down.
Nothing is all trump's fault like you think to call it that way you fool.

Curious. Trump claims he's responsible for, well, basically everything. Now, you claim he's responsible for basically nothing.

Spoken like a well-trained monkey.

You're a good boy. GOOOOOOoooood boy!!!

hqdefault (2).jpg

According to Reports, after Jill tucks Joe in bed at night, he has been Dreaming that his campaign staff has rented a 1,000 seat CafeGymAtorium for a campaign rally, and every seat is filled.

Let the good times roll baby! MAGA!

"HELLO, TUSLA!

As part of my stable genius herd immunity program, I've brought my virus-infected staff here to assist you.

If you would all kindly line up in a single file line, and prepare to be sneezed on.

THANK YOU!

MAGA2020!!!

Oh, and LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!!!"

"HELLO, TUSLA!

As part of my stable genius herd immunity program, I've brought my virus-infected staff here to assist you.

If you would all kindly line up in a single file line, and prepare to be sneezed on.

THANK YOU!

MAGA2020!!!"
Did someone force you to go there or a liberal riot? How's those new converse sneakers working out?

diversity.jpg

Nothing says "diversity" like a Trump rally.

Also, donuts @ 4 o'clock.

Also, also... wonder if they have a metal detector or pat-down - or is that all out the window now.

View attachment 287879

Nothing says "diversity" like a Trump rally.

Also, donuts @ 4 o'clock.

Also, also... wonder if they have a metal detector or pat-down - or is that all out the window now.

Why would they need a metal detector are crazy’s liberals planning something ?

"HELLO, TUSLA!

THANK YOU!

MAGA2020!!!

Oh, and LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!!!"

Trip, trap, trip, trap.
You can still learn to spell underneath the bridge.
Trip, trap, trip, trap.

Trip, trap, trip, trap.
You can still learn to spell underneath the bridge.
Trip, trap, trip, trap.

It's fun to poke the Trump-challenged. I be dun learning my speelin from the comador in cheif!!! Covfefe beetches!

Stable. Genius.

VN Store

Back