Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

It has been pretty much been said by all the victims and emergency personel that A) Fema is not bringing them supplies. B) That they have hindered efforts by civilians. C) That much of the military have been stuck without orders or a plan. yet you want to start with this "Both sides" and "using it to spread lies" How very convenient. Your right about them not caring about politics. However the complaints with thee lack of federal help, and poor planning, and hindering efforts is comingf rom EVERYWHERE in that region. I can understand why some people want to make arguments of "relativity", but the facts are there is ONE side in power, and they are the ones fing this up, wihile similtaniously blowing our money, supplies and efforts on illegals and wars over seas. It's NOT all relative. It is not all equal. This admin is accountable.
Forget the politics of it, MSM, Social Media, and Local News.

Both sides are using it for sound bites and the candidates and only talking about the downside...

That "they" have hindered civilian efforts. The "they" I assume you think it is FEMA in total. It is more than that, it could be State, Local, the victims themselves. It could be the civilians themselves without even realizing.

1. FEMA does not bring supplies but it is a coordinating agency. If you are waiting on FEMA to for a delivery of supplies it will come. Right at this moment, the first mission is to save lives, 2nd it is coordinate delivery of supplies to the most affected areas. Identifying Shelter, Transportation, rations. State Agencies are also working as well as locals PD, FD, Search, NG, Active Duty, and Rescue. You have volunteers as well so don't put this all on FEMA.

2. So out of all those agencies on the ground please tell me which one is redirecting supplies. Only thing a common person knows is FEMA. A lot of chaos on the ground and a lot of chiefs vs Indians. FEMA may say take X truck and send to Area X and joe Local PD may redirect to Area Y. Crap like this happens all the time in these type opns.

3. Which DEM/REP governor has stated that FEMA is not doing their Job. I seen several interviews with the Governors of each state and not one has blamed or criticized FEMA. They are in positions to know the overall status of their states and relief opns. If they don't know then they should not be Governors. Lee comments and he has been through this before as a Governor so he knows how this work.

4. This is a vast area of destruction and you are always going to find somebody not getting support or dissatisfied with the way things are going. More Agencies, local staffs and state agencies. Power lines, water, roads, communications, bridges all have to be identified and fixed. First and foremost is saving lives and getting supplies to the unreachable areas.

You make too many false assumptions and if you don't believe me get into your car and drive around in those areas of 5 states.

The last thing needed is a bunch of politicians and media roaming around in this mess looking for votes and opinions.

I see a lot of people desperately putting the heads in the sand and ignoring the reports on the ground by people there. You don't like the reports and so you discount them.

So the victims in the area, and the emergency personal on the ground asserting othersie are lying? On what evidence do you base that statement?

Some have stated blatantly false facts. The $750 is a loan, that's all they are going to get, etc. Those are pretty easy to ferret out. You have a lot of people up there volunteering who are saying the exact opposite of what a few are reporting locally.

My opinion, and its just my opinion, FEMA is too shorthanded and was not fully prepared for this. Plan for the worse and hope for the best was not utilized here. That falls on the Biden admin.

I see a lot of people desperately putting the heads in the sand and ignoring the reports on the ground by people there. You don't like the reports and so you discount them.

You have to look at reports for both sides of the argument, not just 1 side. You have to ignore reports on both sides that have obvious false statements in them. You need to get info from people who you know and trust that have been there and not those who may be spinning a political narrative on social media....

I suspect there is some truth, some misunderstanding, some lies, some political spinning, and some missing context that is being spread. On both sides....

Reactions: Sudden Impact
What evidence do you have of this? I am assuming you are not there, you never been in one of these events, and you don't understand how it works.

Did they take it to another church? Fema can't touch the items at churches.
You are trying to create a scenario that is just not there. Read what Mojo has stated he knows how it works. A lot of chaos and confusion on the ground with information of which politicians are looking for sound bites. Until you been in these environments the rule of thumb do you job.
Most of them do not know how this works, some do, but the ones walking around asking questions have no clue. My boss and Strom Thurman along with several others had a very pointed argument about relief opns and he was NOT a FEMA representative.

You are trying to create a scenario that is just not there. Read what Mojo has stated he knows how it works. A lot of chaos and confusion on the ground with information of which politicians are looking for sound bites. Until you been in these environments the rule of thumb do you job.
Most of them do not know how this works, some do, but the ones walking around asking questions have no clue. My boss and Strom Thurman along with several others had a very pointed argument about relief opns and he was NOT a FEMA representative.

VN Store

Back