Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

That Trump claims aid is being withheld from more Republican areas is ludicrous. It's designed to cause further division at a time we don't need it because he thinks it will benefit him.

Just a horrible human being.
Agreed.

Now, what specific policies and achievements does Vice President Harris have that should make me more inclined to vote for her than for the horrible human being?

Here’s a picture. Form your own opinion. I could care less one way or the other.

View attachment 682750
I don't like imagery like this. I think the desire for photo op is outweighing common sense.
1. the water is knee deep, shallow enough for a truck with a modest lift to drive through (background)
2. they are wearing flotation vests. Who walks through water with a vest? They got out of a boat to take the pic. The photographer is still in the boat taking the pic. They should be in the boat.
3. On closer look, this pic looks fake...like it is AI Generated.

He's right. Slow to designate the red states in need the status of MAJOR disaster, which would open up immediate and significant aid. They are palying politics with peoples lives and only catering to blue states.
Georgia and North Carolina are swing states. They aren't intentionally trying to piss those voters off

I have no idea. And neither do you or LG or whoever else made the claim.

My best guess is Trump, like all the other politicians, is not being factual. The Vegetable is sitting on the beach which is not a good look and Trump is using that in an attempt to score some political points. Someone could have told him there were communication problems and he ran with it regardless of whether had any veracity. I, nor you, know.

Does LG start threads on Kamala Harris lying about Trump and Project 2025 with some idiotic claim that the Governor of NameThisBlueState called her a liar?

You guys apparently do not remember I've been very clear about not liking Trump. But I dislike people who lie about him just as much.
Wouldn't the running of both Trumps remarks and menus remarks reveal the truth . If trunk said that before kemp spoke with Biden then it further from the truth... If Biden reached out after hearing Trump remarks.. But if he had done it prior.. Then Trump needs to backtrack that statement

$$$$$$$$.

5 million statewide limit for emergency declarations.

Major opens up more payments for critical needs, etc. Utility repair providers know they will get paid.

They declared a major disaster in SC because of Helene, yesterday. I guess I’d need to look more into it to understand it. I’ve never paid attention to the distinction.

VN Store

Back