Trump's Taxes

How to you feel about Bernie Sanders? He was looking to F over middle America than anyone. All we heard was free college! Free healthcare!

It's not free, but I would sure as hell rather have my tax dollars put into something like healthcare than pointless wars, a bloated military, massive government waste and a broken welfare system. I pay more in income taxes annually than most Americans make and I'd being willing to pay more to ensure that all Americans have access to healthcare.

It's not free, but I would sure as hell rather have my tax dollars put into something like healthcare than pointless wars, a bloated military, massive government waste and a broken welfare system.

Lord Voldemort has been banned for like 2 years.

EcfhvkJXsAU3CFR

This is ignorance personified. Your man's can't even spell caught right. lmao
U is right next to I.

Are you really being this petty?

It's not free, but I would sure as hell rather have my tax dollars put into something like healthcare than pointless wars, a bloated military, massive government waste and a broken welfare system. I pay more in income taxes annually than most Americans make and I'd being willing to pay more to ensure that all Americans have access to healthcare.

It's amusing that you think any of that would have stopped under Sanders.

Yea, well I'm not.

Reactions: StarRaider
I mean, isn't this going to work out swell for Donnie - certainly his taxes and other financials will show us all the gazillions he's donated to charity, how he's really and for true a billionaire. What could go wrong? It's not like we'd find out that he's a big fat cheap ass liar right before the election.

I mean, isn't this going to work out swell for Donnie - certainly his taxes and other financials will show us all the gazillions he's donated to charity, how he's really and for true a billionaire. What could go wrong? It's not like we'd find out that he's a big fat cheap ass liar right before the election.
Yeah because all of the “points” you bring up here validate this ridiculous political over reach on an individual’s tax returns 🙄

Yeah because all of the “points” you bring up here validate this ridiculous political over reach on an individual’s tax returns 🙄

It must be infuriating that the one thing trump was good for (stacking the Supreme Court) keeps slapping him around.

The individual's tax returns in question are being sought by prosecutor's as it relates to the case, just as yours and mine would be. Despite his declarations and your wishes, he's not above the law. So sayeth the SCOTUS.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
It must be infuriating that the one thing trump was good for (stacking the Supreme Court) keeps slapping him around.

The individual's tax returns in question are being sought by prosecutor's as it relates to the case, just as yours and mine would be. Despite his declarations and your wishes, he's not above the law. So sayeth the SCOTUS.
Infuriating? I’d call it encouraging. I mean hell we want them to base their judgments on the law.... right?

Oh and thanks for the over salesmanship sound bite of these two cases. That’s priceless. I’d guess neither will be resolved before the outcome of his second term is decided 😂

Infuriating? I’d call it encouraging. I mean hell we want them to base their judgments on the law.... right?

Now it's "encouraging"? You literally just called it "political over reach. "

LOL, pick a lane.

It's well known that the letters in "covfefe" are right next to the letters in the phrase "I like turtles."
Yeah because you know clearly that’s equivalent to this case and the keyboard proximity of the characters here. Keep up the silly hyperbole I guess 🙄

Now it's "encouraging"? You literally just called it "political over reach. "

LOL, pick a lane.
I thought you were better at reading comprehension.

The basis for the cases are pure political over reach. But you knew that... I think?

I thought you were better at reading comprehension.

The basis for the cases are pure political over reach. But you knew that... I think?

You were grousing over the fact that it was an individuals financial records that were on the table.

And you even made a point to bold it, implying that it was an outrageous and unwarranted look at his personal finances.

Somehow it's not surprising you'd think it was "political over reach" to investigate a crime committed by the president. I've noticed how you were always the right wing voice of reason when it came to shouting down the folks looking to throw Obama under the jail for personally planting listening devices in the Trump Tower. Thank you for your consistency.

I think people could potentially be disappointed with what they find when they realize what's actually in a tax return and financials.

You were grousing over the fact that it was an individuals financial records that were on the table.

And you even made a point to bold it, implying that it was an outrageous and unwarranted look at his personal finances.

Somehow it's not surprising you'd think it was "political over reach" to investigate a crime committed by the president. I've noticed how you were always the right wing voice of reason when it came to shouting down the folks looking to throw Obama under the jail for personally planting listening devices in the Trump Tower. Thank you for your consistency.
😂 yeah sure thing. Weak sauce. But I’m sure the Democrats appreciate the water you’re carrying here for them on this Beria-esque charade.

“We need to see his tax returns to see if we can find any evidence of a crime”

🤡

VN Store

Back