Trump's Taxes

Oh horse ****. He knew exactly how the MSM and Dems would play them and he was right. The vast majority of people either don't give a crap or would understand if the information was presented factually and not twisted to fit an agenda.
Like I have said about his returns from day one. The Dems only care bc they want to Romney him.

Reactions: hog88
And financiers will be lining up to refinance that debt in 3 1/2 years. Commercial property is rarely ever debt free.
They haven't been lining up to offer financing for any new ventures. Deutsche Bank was the ONLY bank that was willing to finance his last venture. In 3 1/2 years, he may be out of luck when shat has hit the fan

Oh horse ****. He knew exactly how the MSM and Dems would play them and he was right. The vast majority of people either don't give a crap or would understand if the information was presented factually and not twisted to fit an agenda.
Yea look at how hard you're trying to twist the fact Trump paid $750 in taxes one year and $0 in ten other years. Those are the facts the media is reporting. They would have done it 4 years ago too and rightfully so.

They haven't been lining up to offer financing for any new ventures. Deutsche Bank was the ONLY bank that was willing to finance his last venture. In 3 1/2 years, he may be out of luck when shat has hit the fan

Do a quick google and you will find that this is false.

Yea look at how hard you're trying to twist the fact Trump paid $750 in taxes one year and $0 in ten other years. Those are the facts the media is reporting. They would have done it 4 years ago too and rightfully so.

The media isn't reporting that it was 100% legal and how he managed to only pay $750 (if true). They also leave out all of the taxes he does and has paid.

Reactions: AM64
The media isn't reporting that it was 100% legal and how he managed to only pay $750 (if true). They also leave out all of the taxes he does and has paid.

You're trying too hard. I'm going to start calling you Mini Trump.

I think Mr Trump shouldn't shoot his mouth off like that. However, Mr Trump, through his businesses has put more money in the treasury than Zero could ever dream of. If he pays little to nothing personally then I say bully for him. I wish my accountant was as good or that I had the resources to take advantage of in order to pay similar taxes.

You have me.

Why does lefty vilify those that pay their fair share when that usually involves someone that makes more than they? Why doesn't lefty want to reduce taxes on everybody instead of raising them on only a few?

You lost me.

Reactions: Mick
But do you use a 1040EZ or do you takedeductions to minimize taxes?

In other words... you've got nothing as far as illegal activity. And the argument that the wealthy haven't been made to pay more is a complete nonstarter since that's not the way income tax works in the first place. This is the whole reason why tax returns don't get released. I'm sure everything in the has been through a CPA firm and tax attorney's hands... and it will get twisted by people with journalism degrees to create envy amony 1040EZ users who don't know or care about tax deductions.

I don’t think there is any “twisting” happening. Having a variety of perspectives on a provided truth is normal, and the reason why a free press is important to a free society.

The media is doing all they can to not talk about Biden and his son’s finances. Anyone with a brain can see the calculation of Woodward’s book and this info being released as early voting is going on. Also, the media’s allowing Biden to pop up in scripted moments and Harris to be literally gagged.

The big Johnson part of the gig?

VN Store

Back