Votes: 97 55.7%
  • Did Not Meet Expectations - Lean Right

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • Exceeded Expectations - Lean Left

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Did Not Meet Expectations - Lean Left

Votes: 31 17.8%

• Total voters
I expected him to be horrible and he was. Pretty much what I expected.
In some ways he was less horrible than expected and in other ways he was more horrible.
Overall - he was what I feared he would be.

I am really surprised you survived Luther. The truth is, I barley survived.

I expected him to be horrible and he was. Pretty much what I expected.
In some ways he was less horrible than expected and in other ways he was more horrible.
Overall - he was what I feared he would be.

And no smart ass remarks either. Be serious for once

Reactions: theFallGuy
In what ways was he less horrible?

Let's play a game. Name five positive things Trump did you agreed with.
He did not have the military take over and occupy CNN.
He did not fully support white supremacy.
He did not have all Planned Parenthood locations boarded up.
He did not completely destroy the environment.
He did not triple the deficit in the first 2 years.

Reactions: eVOLUTion16
How about limited the involvement in foreign wars?

Good or bad?
I'm kind of surprised. I discussed some of the positives which I thought were not partisan. A couple of our more ardent lefties ignored completely.
There were even a couple of things which would be a lefty victory under normal circumstances which they aren't acknowledging.

I'm all for not being involved in wars.
I give Trump a D- on foreign policy.

Let's see...

No new wars.
Peace treaties in the Middle East
No new foreign wars
Drawdown in Afghanistan
Out of Syria
Got NATO to start doing what they are treaty bound to do
Got a halt to North Korea nuke and missile testing

Seems like a pretty decent foreign policy to me.

It greatly depends on your definition of "exceeded."

If exposing the media as a complete propaganda tool of the left (which we pretty much knew), yes, utter success.

If it's also showing the complete hypocrisy of the media in ignoring stories damaging to Democrats, yes, success.

If you mean exposing just how corrupt our government agencies are, yes, compete success.

If exposing the left in showing they'd rather see their cities burn than accept help from their political opponents, mission accomplished.

If turning the impeachment process into a political weapon is success, he nailed it.

If success is defined as showing why we need term limits on corrupt Congressional seats, he accomplished that easily.

If showing why we need a compete system reboot is a measure of success, he exceeded expectations.[/QUOTE

Yrah, it shows that the leftdoesn't care about the individual. Of course we know that already. When you watch millions of dollars of destruction of black owned businesses, you know the new marxist party doesnt care. Sadly we the people will not stop it.

I'm all for not being involved in wars.
I give Trump a D- on foreign policy.

Why are you used to have America be the global welfare provider? Its horrible that he tried to hold other countries accountable? Your surrender through appeasement philosophy sucks, but you are a global citizen

It greatly depends on your definition of "exceeded."

If exposing the media as a complete propaganda tool of the left (which we pretty much knew), yes, utter success.

If it's also showing the complete hypocrisy of the media in ignoring stories damaging to Democrats, yes, success.

If you mean exposing just how corrupt our government agencies are, yes, compete success.

If exposing the left in showing they'd rather see their cities burn than accept help from their political opponents, mission accomplished.

If turning the impeachment process into a political weapon is success, he nailed it.

If success is defined as showing why we need term limits on corrupt Congressional seats, he accomplished that easily.

If showing why we need a compete system reboot is a measure of success, he exceeded expectations.[/QUOTE

Yeah, it shows that the left doesn't care about the individual. Of course we know that already. When you watch millions of dollars of destruction of black owned businesses, you know the new marxist party doesnt care. Sadly we the people will not stop it.

I don't understand the point you're attempting to make. He was (is) in debt. So am I...as are most homeowners paying a mortgage. But also like him, my net worth is in the black and not the red.
good lord man. They have already shown their inability to understand basic math and now you are going to throw colors at them too.

Let's see...

No new wars.
Peace treaties in the Middle East
No new foreign wars
Drawdown in Afghanistan
Out of Syria
Got NATO to start doing what they are treaty bound to do
Got a halt to North Korea nuke and missile testing

Seems like a pretty decent foreign policy to me.
You forgot - allies hate us and we have lost respect and standing throughout the world.

You forgot - allies hate us and we have lost respect and standing throughout the world.

Yeah, you say "they hate us" but who are they going to call when they get in trouble?

You are free to back up the "lost respect" content as well.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back