Votes: 97 55.7%
  • Did Not Meet Expectations - Lean Right

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • Exceeded Expectations - Lean Left

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Did Not Meet Expectations - Lean Left

Votes: 31 17.8%

• Total voters
You forgot - allies hate us and we have lost respect and standing throughout the world.

When will you learn that our allies don't hate us, they use us and they actually fear us. We have lost no standing throughout the world.

Reactions: VolStrom
I voted for Trump in 16. I did not vote for him this year. My expectations were fairly low last election in that my primary goal was for Hillary to not win. Trump met that expectation. He had the opportunity to appoint three justices to the SC, and I think he successfully nominated two solidly conservative justices (Gorsuch and ACB). I had hoped he would bring his outsider status to reform and streamline the gov spending bloat, but he has successfully grown the federal deficit in each of his four years. If he does not end up winning a second term, he will leave the white house with the US having increased the national debt by 35+% in his four years. We will have added an equal amount to our national debt in Trump's four years as we had during our entire history through George W Bush's first term. That is ultimately why I didn't vote for him this year. He turned out to be another deficit spending politician who only cared about the federal budget deficit until he had an opportunity to do something about it.

Yeah, you say "they hate us" but who are they going to call when they get in trouble?

You are free to back up the "lost respect" content as well.
That's one of the many areas where I disagree with many of you.
I think it's of critical importance, you don't.

Well when our allies loved us the US military was tasked with killing people around the world. You voted for that guy and then voted to put his 2nd back into the WH.
You're drawing a connection that simply is not there

You did it first but conflating respect with wars. I would rather those idiots hate us than waste American lives fighting their battles. You have now supported 2 for potus that want the opposite
I don't agree with your take.

All Trump needed to do was act half way presidential, choose his words carefully and stay the hell off of Twitter. I didn’t mind him going after some people like he did, but it didn’t need to be everyone 24/7. The Republican Party now knows where it must go and the Dems should find little solace in this win since their party’s policy and agenda will be owned outright by unhinged radical left groups that they’ve embraced.
Honestly..... I would much rather him be himself...... acting presidential is just co-word for faking it in front of us little people.

He exceeded my expectations..... I liked hs business plans...... tax plans..... foreign diplomacy(much better than I expected)....I loved the deregulation and the way he cut budgets and did away some wastefu govt departments...... I hated his spending which is a reason I would vote against him

I'm all for not being involved in wars.
I give Trump a D- on foreign policy.
This one I don’t get. He’s the first president we’ve had in a while that’s attempted to address our big 3 enemies. He also pulled most of our men out of the pointless middle eastern quagmire. Clinton, Bush and Obama probably made some of the worst foreign policy choices since Woodrow Wilson

He exceeded my expectations..... I liked hs business plans...... tax plans..... foreign diplomacy(much better than I expected)....I loved the deregulation and the way he cut budgets and did away some wastefu govt departments...... I hated his spending which is a reason I would vote against him
That was my main issue with him as president as well.

Reactions: SamRebel35

VN Store

Back