TrumPutinGate

I've actually learned quite a bit. If he is re-elected, I will learn even more.
Obama and Hillary weren't our parents.

They were supposed to be our servants, but because they came in and messed the house up, took a big dump in the living room, and smeared insults all over our walls in their own fecal matter, America changed services in an effort to tell the two services that they have to start serving us and stop crapping in the floor.

There's your analogy.

Reactions: 37L1 and 1972 Grad
For the first time in a year, TrumpPutinGate and its spinoffs have moved to second page. The ship has sailed. The media are moving on and so are we.

White House directs former counsel Don McGahn not to testify before House panel - CNNPolitics

The White House's move to keep McGahn off of Capitol Hill is the latest in a slew of current and former Trump administration officials defying subpoenas from House Democrats, who are now grappling with how best to respond to the Trump administration's blanket resistance to their investigations into the President.

So just what are they investigating? You can't just have an investigation looking for a crime, you need to have a crime and then investigate.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
White House directs former counsel Don McGahn not to testify before House panel - CNNPolitics

The White House's move to keep McGahn off of Capitol Hill is the latest in a slew of current and former Trump administration officials defying subpoenas from House Democrats, who are now grappling with how best to respond to the Trump administration's blanket resistance to their investigations into the President.

Sounds to me like Trump has had enough of trying to find dirt , I guess he thinks 3 years was enough . If this is a chess game what would be your next move ?
Edit: it’s not usually fun to play against someone that knows how to use their Queen

Sounds to me like Trump has had enough of trying to find dirt , I guess he thinks 3 years was enough . If this is a chess game what would be your next move ?
Edit: it’s not usually fun to play against someone that knows how to use their Queen

The dirt is out there. The Dems want McGahn to come in and on camera say that Trump tried to get him to fire Mueller, he told Trump that would be illegal obstruction, and Trump asked him not to tell anyone he had asked McGahn to do that.

Fact is, the Trump-Barr playbook worked with the ignoramus Trump base. They bought into Barr's fake summary, they bought into Trump's lying afterward about that, and now they need to see a clip of McGahn saying what is in the report so even those morons can understand they have been duped by conman Trump yet again.

The Trump base is incapable of critical thought. They WANT to be lied to so they can justify what they know in their hearts is a fraud. The only chance there is to snap them out of their Trump trance is to have insiders tell then the truth about Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mick and luthervol
The dirt is out there. The Dems want McGahn to come in and on camera say that Trump tried to get him to fire Mueller, he told Trump that would be illegal obstruction, and Trump asked him not to tell anyone he had asked McGahn to do that.

Fact is, the Trump-Barr playbook worked with the ignoramus Trunp base. They bought into Barr's fake summary, they bought into Trump's lying afterward about that, and now they need to see a clip of McGahn saying what is in the report so even those morons can understand they have been duped by conman Trump yet again.

The Trump base is incapable of critical thought. They WANT to be lied to so they can justify what they know in their hearts is a fraud. The only chance there is to snap them out of their Trump trance is to have insiders tell then the truth about Trump.
You do know that Trump has known this investigation was BS for a while now right? When you know you didn't meet with the Russians you instantly come out and call it a witch hunt.

The Mueller report is dead. How it started and who played, is alive and kickin. 😉

You do know that Trump has known this investigation was BS for a while now right? When you know you didn't meet with the Russians you instantly come out and call it a witch hunt.

The Mueller report is dead. How it started and who played, is alive and kickin. 😉

Spoken like someone who wants to be lied to. As I explain above.

VN Store

Back