TrumPutinGate

Win or lose in 2020, the behavior of the Democrats and their media mouthpieces have been disposable and unamerican. It’s also set a terrible precedent that I pray the other side doesn’t follow.

We should never accept using the power of the government to punish the other side.

Luth never had a problem with it because he thinks Trump is despicable. It’s an ends justify the means mentality.
Punish? It was a justified and professional investigation started by a republican majority.
Now the Starr investigation, that's another ball of wax.

??????? You lost me on that last turn.
I’m not surprised. Most liberals can’t see past their nose nor understand the consequences that come along with those decisions.

Obama being elected and your party’s decisions, gave us Trump.
Those same actions and screeching, will get him re-elected
Watch and see.

I’m not surprised. Most liberals can’t see past their nose nor understand the consequences that come along with those decisions.

Obama being elected and your party’s decisions, gave us Trump.
Those same actions and screeching, will get him re-elected
Watch and see.
I find that line of reasoning bizarre. It's like a kid telling his parents, because you made me clean my room and eat my vegetables, I failed school this year. If you keep making me do those things, I'm going to fail again next year.
Or one spouse telling the other that because he didn't do what she wanted him to do, she was forced to cheat on him; and if he ever again doesn't do what she wants him to do, she will cheat on him once more.

I find that line of reasoning bizarre. It's like a kid telling his parents, because you made me clean my room and eat my vegetables, I failed school this year. If you keep making me do those things, I'm going to fail again next year.
Or one spouse telling the other that because he didn't do what she wanted him to do, she was forced to cheat on him; and if he ever again doesn't do what she wants him to do, she will cheat on him once more.
This analogy is as off as your medication

You haven’t learned a thing from Trumps election Ob is correct he will be re-elected by even a larger margin this time, now digest that. 👍

You haven’t learned a thing from Trumps election Ob is correct he will be re-elected by even a larger margin this time, now digest that. 👍
I've actually learned quite a bit. If he is re-elected, I will learn even more.

VN Store

Back