TrumPutinGate

It's not a problem even if true. Trump as a brand is an international business entity, I'm sure they have done deals with people from many different countries some probably have ties to other foreign leaders. Plus the idea that these oligarchs "co-signed" for a loan is ludicrous. They might be on the loan paperwork as part of whatever deal they were working on but wording it a co-signers like you would co-sign a car loan for your kid is designed to elicit responses from the ignorant.
Left wingers, dims, and liberals dont understand business 101. In fact, they dont understand a lot about the real world.

Sounds like............................................................................................................................................................

YGHN!

What part of this story isn't true? All you do is attack the messenger when you can't attack the message.

None of this is surprising when you know the history:

1) Laundering dirty money has always been the primary function of New York City real estate.

2) Trump's grandfather needed to buy property to wash his take from Gold Rush brothels in Alaska, so that is how this all got started.

3) At a certain point the mafioso community in the Northeast went more or less legit, at least to the point where they could wash their own money through their frontline legal ventures.

4) That left a lot of dormant laundrymats like Trump Inc. looking for new clients. That is where the Russians come in.

5) The Russian mafia is not an independent organization like the Italians that New Yorkers were used to working with. Those old guys had government and police on the payroll, but in Russia the mafia is on the payroll of the state, an extension of the Kremlin in the post-Soviet reality.

6) This unprecedented occurrence of a major state becoming a de facto organized crime family is why many people believe Vladimir Putin is the wealthiest, and most powerful, person on earth.
The only source I see so far for Trump having Russian oligarchs co-signing on those loans from Deutsche Bank is Lawrence O'Donnell. I would feel more excited if there was more... However, that is a game changer if true. Trump would have no defense for that.

The only source I see so far for Trump having Russian oligarchs co-signing on those loans from Deutsche Bank is Lawrence O'Donnell. I would feel more excited if there was more... However, that is a game changer if true. Trump would have no defense for that.

He would only have the facts. One being that they weren't "co-signers".

He, and his cult of personality minions, have never blinked at defending the indefensible. I don't know if it will prove true, but would not be surprised.

More importantly, we should remember this day 5 years ago when President Obama did something truly monstrous.

TanSuit.JPG

Reactions: tvolsfan
He, and his cult of personality minions, have never blinked at defending the indefensible. I don't know if it will prove true, but would not be surprised.

More importantly, we should remember this day 5 years ago when President Obama did something truly monstrous.

View attachment 220812
He does look like he was allowed to dress himself that day. Terrible, terrible tie.

Reactions: FLVOL69
It's not a problem even if true. Trump as a brand is an international business entity, I'm sure they have done deals with people from many different countries some probably have ties to other foreign leaders. Plus the idea that these oligarchs "co-signed" for a loan is ludicrous. They might be on the loan paperwork as part of whatever deal they were working on but wording it a co-signers like you would co-sign a car loan for your kid is designed to elicit responses from the ignorant.
This makes no sense. Russian oligarchs either entered into an agreement to bear responsibility for the repayment of the loan or they didn't. If they did, then Deutsche Bank will also have documentation as to what the oligarchs had to gain from entering into such an agreement... the only reason Deutsche Bank wouldn't, is if they were being complicit in a money laundering scheme.

This makes no sense. Russian oligarchs either entered into an agreement to bear responsibility for the repayment of the loan or they didn't. If they did, then Deutsche Bank will also have documentation as to what the oligarchs had to gain from entering into such an agreement... the only reason Deutsche Bank wouldn't, is if they were being complicit in a money laundering scheme.
In business multiple people sign onto loans as guarantors in an attempt to often gain larger financing, usually for big projects where a bank wouldn't dish out cash to just one entity. It also lets them have a "piece of the pie" per say. Its not, like stated above, a teenager getting a parent to cosign a loan.

You "co-sign" for a house or mortgage. Corporations do not have co-signers, they have partners. As I said, they worded it to illicit responses from the ignorant.

In business multiple people sign onto loans as guarantors in an attempt to often gain larger financing, usually for big projects where a bank wouldn't dish out cash to just one entity. It also lets them have a "piece of the pie" per say. Its not, like stated above, a teenager getting a parent to cosign a loan.
The thing about redhats is they don't know they don't know everything. Your post usually prove it. You would be advised to listen and learn.
Funny you think the $3billiondollarman couldn't secure a loan on his own. That's probably a lie too.

The thing about redhats is they don't know they don't know everything. Your post usually prove it. You would be advised to listen and learn.
Funny you think the $3billiondollarman couldn't secure a loan on his own. That's probably a lie too.

Stay out of it Mick, we already know that you don't have a clue.

If its true that Trump had Russian co-signors on loan guarantees it would mean he lied on a critical fact early on and repeatedly, that they clearly have influence over him which explains his favoritism towards them and why he rejects any criticism of them, it would explain why he has gone to such lengths to hide the returns and financial records. It would also explain why the Russians wanted him to win and would mean that he simply cannot be trusted.

I would expect that he would be called upon by all Republican leadership to immediately resign.

Lol. I'll put my 2 business degrees and experience up against anything you could possibly say here. Hell, I bet you even think Trump went bankrupt.

Reactions: Obsessed
Why would they be subpoenaed?
Turnabout is fair play? Hey you libs did it to Trump so let’s go after Sleepy Joe too! With all the Ukraine and China history there is at least as compelling of a reason as there was fur Trump/Russia. Can’t unring that bell now!

Reactions: Mick
Lol. I'll put my 2 business degrees and experience up against anything you could possibly say here. Hell, I bet you even think Trump went bankrupt.
Trump has been a colossal failure in Business. That's why he had to seek unamerican sources for financing. Are you starting to get the picture?

If its true that Trump had Russian co-signors on loan guarantees it would mean he lied on a critical fact early on and repeatedly, that they clearly have influence over him which explains his favoritism towards them and why he rejects any criticism of them, it would explain why he has gone to such lengths to hide the returns and financial records. It would also explain why the Russians wanted him to win and would mean that he simply cannot be trusted.

I would expect that he would be called upon by all Republican leadership to immediately resign.
Setting yourself up for yet another disappointment on this one I’m guessing.

You guys need to go ahead and drag all of this speculation behind Trumps business activity thru the mud in a very public and emotional fashion. I’m guessing that won’t end up for you the way you hope it does. And I can’t wait fir the same to happen to the 2020 Dim candidate.

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back