TrumPutinGate

In the sense that there has to be an explanation for why he made that commitment, yet has fought tooth and nail to do the opposite, yes.

I think any rational person would naturally wonder what the problem is.

I think you and your merry band of nincompoops know why.

"I've had no business dealings with Russia" isn't a lie if he had dealings with a Russian.

My point to LG was a lie isn’t a crime unless you are under oath or apparently dealing with federal prosecutors . Impeachment was made to be a hard process just like amendments for a reason .

Edit : this still doesn’t change my mind about getting rid of all of the lying politicians lol

I think you and your merry band of nincompoops know why.

Why do you think he has not released them?

The claim that its because they show that prominent Russians co-signed loans for him is a coherent and sensical reason. I want to see proof. But it makes sense.

The other explanations so far just don't seem authentic to me.

My point to LG was a lie isn’t a crime unless you are under oath or apparently dealing with federal prosecutors . Impeachment was made to be a hard process just like amendments for a reason .

If at the end of the day you are left with, well, yes, he lied about business dealings with Russia and owes them enormously but its okay because he wasn't under oath, that's not saying much for you or for Trump.

The claim that its because they show that prominent Russians co-signed loans for him is a coherent and sensical reason. I want to see proof. But it makes sense.

If at the end of the day you are left with, well, yes, he lied about business dealings with Russia and owes them enormously but its okay because he wasn't under oath, that's not saying much for you or for Trump.

Now that Putin has installed his puppet, what can we look out for in the next six years?

Will it be a reset of US Russia relations? Will missile defenses in Eastern Europe be dissolved?

So that’s simply not correct timeline wise. The screeching about his tax returns resulted in that sleezeball Cummings subpoenaing Deutsch Bank and getting the financial records. Don’t use the loan crap as justification for the screeching on the tax records which would have had zero such information on them. Now you’re just pushing “the end justifies the means” and we’re gonna revisit this on whoever the 2020 Dim candidate is.

Let's call it a partnership then. If true, that would absolutely reveal a series of outright lies that Trump would have told throughout the 2016 Presidential campaign... which was that he had business interests with Russia.
There is a difference between doing business with people from a country, and that countries government. What you are inferring is that Trump worked with the Russian government which has time and time again been proven to be false and little more than 4chan influenced folly.

Reactions: hog88
There is a difference between doing business with people from a country, and that countries government. What you are inferring is that Trump worked with the Russian government which has time and time again been proven to be false and little more than 4chan influenced folly.
That is not true... Trump was much further along in the Trump Tower Moscow development than what he had let on during the 2016 campaign.

Reactions: Rifleman

My guess as to why he hasn't released his tax returns is simple, he pays a very low effective rate and he's avoiding the same BS attacks that were launched on Romney.

Now as to why he hasn't released loan documents for you mouth breathers to examine is even more simple. There is absolutely no reason to do so.

Trump, via counsel, demanding a retraction

There is ZERO chance (less than zero, really) of a successful libel or defamation claim by a President. This is Trump having someone else deny it so Fox can run a story about Trump threatening MSNBC. His base will love it and think nothing to see here.

The problem is, Trump has lied so much that he has no credibility with anyone other than Fox and the base, and even that seems to be wearing thin these days. Hope the trith comes out about this. If Russian oligarchs co-signed loans for him, he's a cooked goose.

Then you don’t understand the relationship between Putin and the oligarchs. Or how the oligarchs came to power in post-soviet Russia.

It is you that doesn't understand that not all rich Russians are tied into their government yet all rich Russians are called Oligarchs by you people. Several have had to flee the country.

There is ZERO chance (less than zero, really) of a successful libel or defamation claim by a President. This is Trump having someone else deny it so Fox can run a story about Trump threatening MSNBC. His base will love it and think nothing to see here.

The problem is, Trump has lied so much that he has no credibility with anyone other than Fox and the base, and even that seems to be wearing thin these days. Hope the trith comes out about this. If Russian oligarchs co-signed loans for him, he's a cooked goose.
How many times has this been said on here for almost 3 years? Of course the middle part of the sentence has changed but basically the same statement

How much further along is nowhere than nowhere?
If you are saying it was nowhere? Then that is another lie. Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about the issue. Cohen had told a Senate committee that the project was dropped in January 2016 because they couldn't get the necessary permissions. However, on November 29, 2018, Cohen admitted in a court proceeding that those statements were untrue, and that he had continued to pursue the possibility of a Trump Tower Moscow until June 2016. He said that in the course of those negotiations he spoke directly with a representative of the Kremlin press office. Cohen also admitted that he had lied to the Senate in September of 2017 "to be consistent with Trump's political messaging".

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back