Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Tucker Carlson Appears to Trash Fox News Colleague Who Debunked Ukraine Bioweapons Conspiracy Theory (Video)

This is just last week that Tucker continues to carry Putin's water. I'd ask where the outrage is from the right, but I know they won't dare criticize their current media darling.

It is my understanding that Tucker is not a conservative or Republican. I think he's a libertarian and independent thinker. He's not trying to tow a line. You should want someone that challenges both sides. The issue is most of the f-up's are from democrats. Democrats are the ones running the country off the cliff with no brakes.

It is my understanding that Tucker is not a conservative or Republican. I think he's a libertarian and independent thinker. He's not trying to tow a line. You should want someone that challenges both sides. The issue is most of the f-up's are from democrats. Democrats are the ones running the country off the cliff with no brakes.

Nice try. The labels are irrelevant. I can count on one finger the number of times he has criticized a Republican to any significant degree but a supercomputer cannot keep up with the number of times he goes after Democrats every day.

Pretending that he's in ANY RESPECT independent is ridiculous.

Tucker Carlson Exposes the Shocking 'Hell on Earth' in Shanghai

What’s going on in Shanghai, China as I write this may be one of the most disturbing stories in modern history. That’s not because great atrocities haven’t occurred before. No doubt, they have (and in China, no less), but it’s rare to have such a stark look behind the curtain of an authoritarian regime.

Because of advances in cell phone technology and the existence of VPNs, videos are coming out of Shanghai that will make your skin crawl.

The Chinese government is currently instituting a city-wide COVID-19 lockdown that is going further than anything we’ve seen before. People are being sealed into their homes, starving, and without any way to get food while their dogs and cats are being murdered on the streets. Shockingly, those may be the lucky ones, though. Others are being beaten and dragged off by police to “quarantine” centers. Whether they will ever be heard from again is a very real question.

Tucker Carlson Exposes the Shocking 'Hell on Earth' in Shanghai

Tucker Carlson Brags he 'skipped the first three' COVID-19 shots

Fox News host Tucker Carlson claimed he has not received any COVID-19 shots after successfully dodging questions on his vaccination status for the past year.

The top-rated cable news personality told the lead pastor of San Diego's Awaken megachurch, Jurgen Matthesius, that he would not be getting any COVID-19 vaccinations after he was asked about the fourth dose.

“I skipped the first three. I’m not getting that one either,” Carlson said.

Carlson added that he is not against vaccinations in general but could not understand or support the COVID-19 vaccine.

“I look at these people, like, this just does not make sense at all," Carlson said. "And I have no idea what’s up here, but whatever you’re telling me, it’s just not true.”

The Washington Examiner reached out to Fox News for comment but did not receive a response.

Tucker Carlson brags he 'skipped the first three' COVID-19 shots

Fox News host Tucker Carlson claimed he has not received any COVID-19 shots after successfully dodging questions on his vaccination status for the past year.

The top-rated cable news personality told the lead pastor of San Diego's Awaken megachurch, Jurgen Matthesius, that he would not be getting any COVID-19 vaccinations after he was asked about the fourth dose.

Carlson added that he is not against vaccinations in general but could not understand or support the COVID-19 vaccine.

“I look at these people, like, this just does not make sense at all," Carlson said. "And I have no idea what’s up here, but whatever you’re telling me, it’s just not true.”

The Washington Examiner reached out to Fox News for comment but did not receive a response.

I have not gotten any of the boosters.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Man who died from COVID told nurses he wished he had been vaccinated

Just watched 20 minutes of Tucker...and I haven't watched 10 hours of media since 2020.

Chilling segment on Musk and Twitter. There are hidden and not so higdden global governance forces at play. Wow all see it. Well except the ones who do not care or are in compliance with this agenda.

Yes, I skipped those very effective shots as well.

Nice try. The labels are irrelevant. I can count on one finger the number of times he has criticized a Republican to any significant degree but a supercomputer cannot keep up with the number of times he goes after Democrats every day.

Pretending that he's in ANY RESPECT independent is ridiculous.

Do you think journalism should be akin to equality or equity? Meaning if you are trash, should you get most of the stories or should stories be divided evenly even when there is nothing to report? I mean democrats are in control of the federal government.

What say you?

I've skipped them as well!😂

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I've seen some of the young people in college that have stood for strong journalistic principles just be tickled to death when they are invited on Tucker.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back