Twitter is suing because companies won't advertise with them.

Any of our "Libertarian" and "Free speech" advocates have anything to say about Brazil? hahahahahahaha of course not. Pathetic.
brazil? what about it? we typically don't care what happens outside our nation. worried about fixing our own problems before we try to be hypocrites in someone else's nation. would have the added benefit of not wasting trillions of dollars, and American lives if we actually practiced that notion as a nation.

brazil? what about it? we typically don't care what happens outside our nation. worried about fixing our own problems before we try to be hypocrites in someone else's nation. would have the added benefit of not wasting trillions of dollars, and American lives if we actually practiced that notion as a nation.

Brazil shouldn't ban twitter or do 99% of what they're doing. It's so easy being libertarian and you don't have to speak on everything because what we say is so predictable most of the time.

Brazil shouldn't ban twitter or do 99% of what they're doing. It's so easy being libertarian and you don't have to speak on everything because what we say is so predictable most of the time.
without a link or a discussion about Brazil I am not sure why it would be expected for us to be talking about Brazil. just seemed to be a very odd card to pull.

You're kidding, right?

I mean that’s already an example proving my point, but it’s all over the platform. Tate got fried AND censored here

View attachment 673438

It's so funny to me that you Simple Jack's cry so much about a word that psychotic freaks made up to call normal people so they can feel better about themselves and it's not even censored. Go ahead, search for it at the top and it'll be there. Twitter had real censorship before Musk and you have nothing.

Do you know what "View" means?

Still nothing on actual censorship from Brazil. You guys are too easy.

You're no libertarian. lmao

Bold: Nice of you to finally be on the right side of things, except it's 100%, not 99%.... Perhaps things are looking up for you.

Reactions: C-south and LSU-SIU
without a link or a discussion about Brazil I am not sure why it would be expected for us to be talking about Brazil. just seemed to be a very odd card to pull.
Yo, you really are kidding, right?? I do have to take a step back sometimes and understand that others aren't nearly as up to speed as I am, but damn son.

Yo, you really are kidding, right?? I do have to take a step back sometimes and understand that others aren't nearly as up to speed as I am, but damn son.
you are going to need to explain why it is a libertarians problem in America what Brazil is doing? we are typically pretty non-interventionalist. if someone else is going to mess around with something, we are going to let them, unless it impacts us.

so lets try this again. why should we care about whatever in particular you are upset that Brazil is doing?

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
you are going to need to explain why it is a libertarians problem in America what Brazil is doing? we are typically pretty non-interventionalist. if someone else is going to mess around with something, we are going to let them, unless it impacts us.

so lets try this again. why should we care about whatever in particular you are upset that Brazil is doing?
You uneducated rube! We all laugh at your lack of knowledge

Again with the "We". There are very few, if any, Libertarians on this board. You aren't one and neither are the other idiots in this thread. It's just the new fad the dorks hopped on board with calling themselves so you can act like you're not to blame for anything - it's always someone else...

Have you finally educated yourself on the matter or is your head still shoved up your butt? Prove to me you're capable of having things explained to you.

You're no libertarian. lmao

Bold: Nice of you to finally be on the right side of things, except it's 100%, not 99%.... Perhaps things are looking up for you.

So no police force? They're not doing one thing they should be doing?

Name one thing I've said that's antithetical to libertarianism. You won't be able to.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
So no police force? They're not doing one thing they should be doing?

Name one thing I've said that's antithetical to libertarianism. You won't be able to.
I know Libertarians, real Libertarians. They're not gutless little b****es like you so-called ones on here. They understand that the wide open southern border with the current policies which allows every person on earth a free passage into this country ultimately isn't a good thing. The Chinese prepositioning their people, the crappy people from overseas, the Central and South American countries emptying their prisons and sending the prisoners here are not good things. They understand that's the antithesis to peaceful immigration.

They know that government censorship is not good. Foreign governments sanctioning American companies over a refusal to censor dissent over another suspicious 'Election" is not a good thing. One of you weaklings recently stated they had no idea that it was going on, that they don't care, and then demanded I try to get them to care about it happening (Even though the clearly stated they don't give a sh*t) in the second most populous country on our side of the world. This after Western, European countries sending their people to prison over non-violent online speech. That person is a f'n idiot.

I was listening to a dude a while ago who summed it up best. To paraphrase - Living in a Libertarian society may be the ultimate goal. It sounds great, as long as everyone abides by the principles. But you don't get a Libertarian society through Libertarianism. It's too weak and pathetic. You don't stand for anything, you just sit in the corner, cry, and think nothing is your fault.

I got to thinking about how not all Republicans are the same, nor Democrats. There are Libertarians and then there are VolNation Libertarians. You're clearly the latter. Call yourself a Libertarian all you want, you're just a pathetic little b.

Again with the "We". There are very few, if any, Libertarians on this board. You aren't one and neither are the other idiots in this thread. It's just the new fad the dorks hopped on board with calling themselves so you can act like you're not to blame for anything - it's always someone else...

Have you finally educated yourself on the matter or is your head still shoved up your butt? Prove to me you're capable of having things explained to you.
well first, things would actually have to explain why a libertarian in America should care, and then secondly we could find out if I am capable of understanding. regardless of your no-true Scotsman fallacy, you need to present the argument I am supposed to be understanding before claiming I can't understand it.

and its funny you come in here saying I blame others, while it was the first thing you did "where are all these libertarians", making it their fault, and not your own.

I don't care that Brazil is banning a SM site. its got nothing to do with free speech, unless Brazil has some definitions for SM that we in the US don't have, making it an actual public forum of free speech. which I doubt the particular SM even makes the claim to be regardless of what their laws say.

I know Libertarians, real Libertarians. They're not gutless little b****es like you so-called ones on here. They understand that the wide open southern border with the current policies which allows every person on earth a free passage into this country ultimately isn't a good thing. The Chinese prepositioning their people, the crappy people from overseas, the Central and South American countries emptying their prisons and sending the prisoners here are not good things. They understand that's the antithesis to peaceful immigration.

They know that government censorship is not good. Foreign governments sanctioning American companies over a refusal to censor dissent over another suspicious 'Election" is not a good thing. One of you weaklings recently stated they had no idea that it was going on, that they don't care, and then demanded I try to get them to care about it happening (Even though the clearly stated they don't give a sh*t) in the second most populous country on our side of the world. This after Western, European countries sending their people to prison over non-violent online speech. That person is a f'n idiot.

I was listening to a dude a while ago who summed it up best. To paraphrase - Living in a Libertarian society may be the ultimate goal. It sounds great, as long as everyone abides by the principles. But you don't get a Libertarian society through Libertarianism. It's too weak and pathetic. You don't stand for anything, you just sit in the corner, cry, and think nothing is your fault.

I got to thinking about how not all Republicans are the same, nor Democrats. There are Libertarians and then there are VolNation Libertarians. You're clearly the latter. Call yourself a Libertarian all you want, you're just a pathetic little b.

This is a really long way of avoiding quoting anything that I actually said. And I'm not Libertarian. I'm libertarian.

If you think being pro-immigration is antithetical to libertarianism, then you have no idea what libertarianism is. If you think I want a completely open southern border, then you have no idea what my position is.

Bro, we got left-wingers, right-wingers, and libertarians in here who all agree you act like a clown. IDK why you come in so hot when you don't have a clue. I don't know why you keep doing it when literally everybody in here is taking a piss with your posts. How long can you go?

This is a really long way of avoiding quoting anything that I actually said. And I'm not Libertarian. I'm libertarian.

If you think being pro-immigration is antithetical to libertarianism, then you have no idea what libertarianism is. If you think I want a completely open southern border, then you have no idea what my position is.

Bro, we got left-wingers, right-wingers, and libertarians in here who all agree you act like a clown. IDK why you come in so hot when you don't have a clue. I don't know why you keep doing it when literally everybody in here is taking a piss with your posts. How long can you go?

You’re a “libertarian” like LG is an “independent”.

Reactions: whodeycin85

How did you not comprehend anything that you're responding to.

well first, things would actually have to explain why a libertarian in America should care, and then secondly we could find out if I am capable of understanding. regardless of your no-true Scotsman fallacy, you need to present the argument I am supposed to be understanding before claiming I can't understand it.

and its funny you come in here saying I blame others, while it was the first thing you did "where are all these libertarians", making it their fault, and not your own.

I don't care that Brazil is banning a SM site. its got nothing to do with free speech, unless Brazil has some definitions for SM that we in the US don't have, making it an actual public forum of free speech. which I doubt the particular SM even makes the claim to be regardless of what their laws say.
Do you know how message boards work? This is the political section of this site. There are threads, those are sections within the political section where you can talk about specific topics because "Politics" encompasses quite a bit. This one has to do with Twitter. So when you came in all hot and heavy over why you should care about Twitter, well, you look dumb. Also, actual libertarians do believe in open speech. Libertarians don't support government censorship as you do in your post. People like to call themselves libertarians on here because they want to be seen as someone they aren't.

Do you understand that things happen outside of your own butt? If you do, do you understand that things happening outside of your own butt are worth paying attention to? If so, pull your head out from time to time and get some fresh air, you'll be better for it.

Do you know how message boards work? This is the political section of this site. There are threads, those are sections within the political section where you can talk about specific topics because "Politics" encompasses quite a bit. This one has to do with Twitter. So when you came in all hot and heavy over why you should care about Twitter, well, you look dumb. Also, actual libertarians do believe in open speech. Libertarians don't support government censorship as you do in your post. People like to call themselves libertarians on here because they want to be seen as someone they aren't.

Do you understand that things happen outside of your own butt? If you do, do you understand that things happening outside of your own butt are worth paying attention to? If so, pull your head out from time to time and get some fresh air, you'll be better for it.
There are at any given moment probably 193 out of 193 nations in the world with on going anti-free speech/government censorship issues. picking Brazil of all places to make a stink without bringing actual context into the discussion in this forum, is going to illicit comments and questions. you could have avoided all of this with a link, and at least an openness for real discussion.

do I like what Brazil is doing? Nope. Does what they are doing rise to the level where I should be expressing online outrage for the oppression of my world wide collective brothers and sisters? Not even close. Does it mean that I think that we as Americans need to enforce or expect OUR level of freedom in other countries? Also no. its a different country, with different rules. if the people there don't like it, and change it, good on them, I won't complain.

X isn't a public forum, it isn't a publishing agent, and the individual citizens of Brazil have not been banned from reading or posting online, like say in China. X is a private company. the better libertarian argument would have been the anti-business/big government overreach.

but you didn't want an honest discussion you wanted to attack others and make yourself feel big. I hope for your sake it worked.

There are at any given moment probably 193 out of 193 nations in the world with on going anti-free speech/government censorship issues. picking Brazil of all places to make a stink without bringing actual context into the discussion in this forum, is going to illicit comments and questions. you could have avoided all of this with a link, and at least an openness for real discussion.

do I like what Brazil is doing? Nope. Does what they are doing rise to the level where I should be expressing online outrage for the oppression of my world wide collective brothers and sisters? Not even close. Does it mean that I think that we as Americans need to enforce or expect OUR level of freedom in other countries? Also no. its a different country, with different rules. if the people there don't like it, and change it, good on them, I won't complain.

X isn't a public forum, it isn't a publishing agent, and the individual citizens of Brazil have not been banned from reading or posting online, like say in China. X is a private company. the better libertarian argument would have been the anti-business/big government overreach.

but you didn't want an honest discussion you wanted to attack others and make yourself feel big. I hope for your sake it worked.
This is the first that you have responded with a reasonable post. You came in acting a fool and I called you on it. I'm glad to see that you came around a little bit. Western countries turning on their citizens is the most alarming thing going on in the world.

You're in the middle of your floor in a hotel. The rooms at each end are on fire and those fires are moving their way inward consuming one room at a time. You think you're good because you only smell smoke.

VN Store

Back