'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

You understand he’s not committed to any school, don’t you? Why are you talking about finishing 2nd and flipping him?
Because we’ve lost the momentum. Sure, it could come back. It’s more likely he is gone. Parents like Michigan and visit hype is wearing off. Is what it is.

Because we’ve lost the momentum. Sure, it could come back. It’s more likely he is gone. Parents like Michigan and visit hype is wearing off. Is what it is.
I mean wiltfong still saying we lead means something right? Saying people in the building are optimistic still means something? Every national guy saying the we are leading or at the very top has to mean something right? Nah sometimes in recruiting you have to win dogfights. Not everything is a sure thing. I understand we’re you are coming from but damn man saying that we basically have no chance because he didn’t commit a week after his visit is kinda sad.

I mean wiltfong still saying we lead means something right? Saying people in the building are optimistic still means something? Every national guy saying the we are leading or at the very top has to mean something right? Nah sometimes in recruiting you have to win dogfights. Not everything is a sure thing. I understand we’re you are coming from but damn man saying that we basically have no chance because he didn’t commit a week after his visit is kinda sad.

this

Dong has his ball in for michigan

Someone needs to explain to his parents that Michigan is not in the SEC, and we are. They also need to introduce them to Darnell Wright. And Michigan gets a lot colder than Tennessee.

We are obviously the superior choice.
Ann Arbor is the better city, and the UM education is vastly superior without question, though.

Reactions: VolByLaw
For the life of me I do not understand why rival fans show up here and post!

You want to read, fine but no way in hell I’m posting on a rival’s site. Me personally I’m not going to their site at all!

The only time I ever root for the pedo Harbaugh is when they play Ohio State..

Ann Arbor is the better city, and the UM education is vastly superior without question, though.
LOL. Ann Arbor is such a great city that the population has grown less than 1% per year since 2000. Knoxville on the other hand has a growth rate of around 2.75% per year since 2000. You may want to make the argument that UM is a better school than UT but no way it is vastly superior. Also there is no way to even prove it’s a better school. For example, supply chain and nuclear engineering degrees at UT are superior to UMs.

My son was raised as a UT football fan and IU basketball fan (I was born in Indiana).

He just graduated and toured 28 schools across the Midwest, south and east coast.
Smart kid and unbiased.

It was interesting to get his perception of so many schools campuses and college towns.

In short one he visited wqs Michigan. He liked a lot about Michigan but Ann Arbor as a college town to him was “eh.” That was one of only two I didn’t tour with him. He liked Michigan State better between the two.

My son was raised as a UT football fan and IU basketball fan (I was born in Indiana).

He just graduated and toured 28 schools across the Midwest, south and east coast.
Smart kid and unbiased.

It was interesting to get his perception of so many schools campuses and college towns.

In short one he visited wqs Michigan. He liked a lot about Michigan but Ann Arbor as a college town to him was “eh.” That was one of only two I didn’t tour with him. He liked Michigan State better between the two.
Would rather darken the doorsteps of those dumps in Kalamazoo and E Lansing! Mt Pleasant is the 'Center' of Michigan.

Reactions: BADGER_VOL

VN Store

Back