'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Bad tackle class but it’s disappointing to not have a good backup option on the board, though at least our coaches are honest when they run the “youre the only guy we want pitch.”

I’m not super concerned with recruiting. I really like almost all of our commits, and personally I don’t hate looking for tackle help in the portal or attempting to poach another teams commit (especially with another double digit win season).

So far this staff has done more with less than our previous three coaches and I’ll trust them until they prove otherwise.

I’m on my phone and typing books sucks. But you know like I know we all had hopes of a top 5 class. Sure, we’re landing 4 stars. But so is almost every sec team. Hence why as good as our class is, right now, we’re still only 6th in the SEC. We’ve had momentum with a ton of elite guys only to see them go elsewhere.

I could go on but why bother. You see everything as sunshine and butterflies and woohoo go Vols!!! Cool. I’m more objective. So let’s agree to disagree.
If you actually believe that then you are delusional... not objective.

I’m on my phone and typing books sucks. But you know like I know we all had hopes of a top 5 class. Sure, we’re landing 4 stars. But so is almost every sec team. Hence why as good as our class is, right now, we’re still only 6th in the SEC. We’ve had momentum with a ton of elite guys only to see them go elsewhere.

I could go on but why bother. You see everything as sunshine and butterflies and woohoo go Vols!!! Cool. I’m more objective. So let’s agree to disagree.
You should probably steer clear of Volnation on Wednesday.

Mom and Dad, because other people have said so on this site, I know you’re listening right now. Just let the kid do what he wants for once, ok? You wouldn’t make your kid eat your favorite ice cream flavor, right? Let him eat that big orange sherbet gosh darn it.

Mom and Dad, because other people have said so on this site, I know you’re listening right now. Just let the kid do what he wants for once, ok? You wouldn’t make your kid eat your favorite ice cream flavor, right? Let him eat that big orange sherbet gosh darn it.

What if Archie had not let Peyton make his own decision? We will never know but he said part of raising kids is to let them mature and make their own decisions.

I dont get all the gloom and doom here, you know around November a ton of really talented new guys are gonna come out of nowhere. Bunch of dudes who blow up after their senior tape, it happens literally every single year. Yall make it sound like after this guy every OT in the nation is spoken for

ssshhh, the littles don't want to hear truths.

If Michigan has been using the investigation to push this kid away from us, we should be in a much better position now. Not only because we have a resolution that doesn’t affect Warren, but because Michigan was probably telling him it would be much worse than it ended up being. I’d think that could shake his trust in Michigan.

VN Store

Back