'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

As for Bennett Warren, we did some calling around late in the week and we believe he is truly down to Tennessee and Michigan. He had told us a few weeks back that he may take a visit to Texas A&M late in the month when things open back up, but we no longer feel like that is the case. As for a timeline on when he may commit, we haven’t been able to gather any specific Intel on a decision date or timetable.
-VQ

The buzz: There was some chatter about Bennett Warren getting out to Texas A&M for an unofficial visit next weekend, but right now, that is not in his plans. It is still something to keep an eye on though. Right now, this is a battle between Michigan and Tennessee. The buzz has been around the Vols in recent months, but after official visits, the Big Ten program in Ann Arbor has given the Warren family a lot to think about. It has looked like Warren was close to a decision for some time, and that still could be the case, but there is no real timeline for a commitment yet.
c.simmons

Eh......ish. most of our insiders are just getting the info off VQ and making educated guesses in my opinion

Doesn’t change the fact that they are right quite often. I have never understood why some people give insiders crap when they get things wrong. Do you think it’s easy to speculate what a 17 or 18 year old kid is going to do? They can only go off the info they are given.

the Big Ten program in Ann Arbor has given the Warren family a lot to think about
c.simmons

Translation - Michigan is throwing a bigger NIL bag.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. That's the game now. I wonder if Spyre adjusts their offer, tho, when you consider that Warren is the only big time OT left that we currently have a shot with. Sure, other kids could pop up, but right now, Warren appears to be it.

What sucks is the kid supposedly prefers us while the family likes Michigan.

the Big Ten program in Ann Arbor has given the Warren family a lot to think about

Not that there's anything wrong with that. That's the game now. I wonder if Spyre adjusts their offer, tho, when you consider that Warren is the only big time OT left that we currently have a shot with. Sure, other kids could pop up, but right now, Warren appears to be it.

It has been confirmed its not nil related. Cmon man, don’t be one of those guys that just assumes nil

It's definitely not NIL related. His parents love the academics at Michigan. As a parent I can appreciate that, but it's not like UT is a bad academics school. No clue what he wants to major in, that could decide it.

VN Store

Back